Christian needs

Caleb

Can Christian's not get their need's met
from God because of Sin, being Angry or
Sad about Circumstance's?

It depends on what you mean by "needs," I suppose. God can make life miserable for pople as a way to wake them up and make them listen. It's a way of getting someone's attention long enough for Him to show them what needs to be changed in their life. God will always take care of His people. As for specific things keeping you from God, remember that the Bible says that NOTHING can seperate us from his love.

God will never leave you, it also depends on the needs like God i need an A on this test.... that is something that you can prepare for and study dont expect him to just GIVE it to you. Like in Mathew .... forget where that Jesus tell us not to worry because God will take care of us, but he does expect you to try too.

Lion is right, but you must also remember that every time God promises something to us, it's dependent upon us serving Him.

a prime example "Good things come to those who wait."

This poor overused qoute, taken so far out of context it's a sham.

The actual Bible verse is: "Good things come to those who wait upon the Lord"

but I digress.

Yes, if someone is not serving God as they are supposed to, God might not meet their needs, for a time.  That said, we should always be trying to meet them ourselves.  God doesn't bless us without work, God blesses the work of our hands.

Simply put it's "God said I'll feed you, but you have to plant the corn"

but do notice "the for a time "  God promises that once we become Christains He will not forget or forsake us.  He might make our lives harder to teach us lessons.  He might not intervene with bad things in our lives because He doesn't do that.  But He will ALWAYS be by our side in our time of need, waiting for us to call upon His name, waiting to comfort us.

Back