cleric

decheck

my thoughts on my cleric
starters i'm going to pvp with this cleric or try to
gear boots & gloves level 30 aybss gold non elites takes about 117000 ap give or take
chest & pants daeva
shoulders 31blue sliver coin reward
mana stones all blue armor i stack with level 40 green mb stones
the gold armor i stack with level 40 block mana stones
also i am slowly enchanting my gear
with this set up i can get in the enemy face both pvp & pve do damage and also survive
forgot weapons the daeva hammer and shield have block mana stones in them also
reason for enchanting gear is the 30 stuff is fairly easy to enchant gives mb and attack on hammer staff also
sheilds give damage %
armor gives hp and strike resists

Last edited:
well i still get stun lock by rangers but they have full flash and plus up bows the sorc's and sm's have been 7 levels above me
for pve i can kill 2-3 bubble elites and i get a lot of block pop ups
i think the key is to plus up my armor chest and leggs get the biggest boost from enchanting so start on those
my sheild is plus 10 now so i have even more reduction now

Awesome! I have always been a caster but been getting into some melee classes lately so I kinda like there cleric which is a lot of melee but still some casting. Do more damage than i expected with my cleric!

From what I see in the Aion forums, most high end pvp clerics go MR and HP. Socket Hp till about 8k unbuffed and then the rest is MR. Block works against plate class well, but that is only 2 classes and leaves clerics open to 6 others. MR is what I have been stacking and notice a huge difference in survivability. All i need is to get some 50 gear I like enchant it to 10 for the hp and hit resist - that helps against plate classes. Remember clerics have a root with a fast CD. This works great against plate class. MR works against all other class skills such as Ranger sleep, Sin stun, SM fear/cc, Sorc DPS/cc, cleric and chanter skills.

Sub 30 HP and MB work great in pvp or pve. 30-50 my experience was HP for survivability in PVP and MB in PVE. In the times that I have been able to make a dredge group, I had Hp socketed for the first bit doing these and then changed up to MR. In group pvp, your survival against hard DPS skills and CC resist equals your team winning. When the SM or sorc cannot shut you down you are able to keep your glad/temp/rang/sin healed to burst them down.

One bit of advice I have for any cleric going pvp centric. Start grinding the ap asap and do not stop. I stopped grinding ap with Xaris and before i knew it I was 50 and now have to really work hard on getting the ap i need for pvp gear

cd = cool down. ap grind depends on your level, but besides Dredge and fort instances, grind fort guards. Xaris is 51 now and killing upper fort guards gives 65ap per kill. However for grinding fort guards, best doing it in a group to discourage any asmo zerging you, and to kill faster.

Back