CoD Chapter Weekly Frag Fest'

Blackbeard

Who: ToJ Carnage Crusaders.

What: The First Weekly Frag Fest.

When: 21st of February, starting time: 11 am till the last person is carried off the Field of Battle.

Why:
The ToJ Carnage Crusader's will begin to Earn their name, Function as a Team to Reach the Ultimate Goal of VICTORY in Battle.

Where: [ToJ]Christian Carnage :208.167.251.40:28960 or
[ToJ]Christian Carnage : 208.167.234.130:28960
***TEAMSPEAK USE IS MANDATORY***

Note: All Chapter members are expected to attend. If you cannot attend then notify either the Leader/Co-Leader of the Chapter. As Proof of the attendance a screenshot will be taken in game and of Teamspeak.

This is a good idea. 11 am in what time zone? Most weeks this won't be any problem for me (I'll just have to set my Saturday alarm clock a little earlier :) ). This week however is questionable... the 21st is my girlfriend's 21st birthday. Some of her family is coming to town but I don't know what time. I'll let you know as soon as I know any more.

I set the time for 11am Est/10am Cst/9am Mst/8am Pst which is 1600 or 4pm Germany,
I am not sure, 8 am if I remember right in Canada, since Azz3r is 8 hours behind me, not 100% on this, was not trying to confuse anyone :p

NOTE: There is a toj Leadership meeting TBA at the same time, either this Saturday or the 28th, so Captain Tea and I will be late on that day.

Last edited:
Today the 21st we held our First Practice:), more of getting used to playing on the same Team and getting to know how each other's Fighting Style in Combat.
DannyMeister, Tim, and I were present, practice went for 2 hours.
Captain Tea is Very Ill :([We Pray he returns soon in Good Health], and the rest is MIA:confused:.
Today we concentrated on Search & Destroy 2 on 1, Tactics for Defense or Offense is Much more Difficult when there are only 2, but alone is a Difficult Challenge!!! I think that everyone got a General Idea of each others Tactics, Strong and Weak points.
I appreciate the Participation and Notifications[Captain Tea crawled out of Bed just to inform me, He has been Violently Ill for 2 days now].
I will post the Time and Date for the Next Practice, no later Than Wednesday, 25 Feb. 09:D

I Apologize for the late, more like No post or Update, We can go Again today, I really Hope that we get a full Crew today, Interest in Competeing was shown by all members so Lets continue with Today's Practice/Frag Fest at 11 am Central, TS on, Cya There :)

I waited on TS / Xfire and the Server from 11 am till 12:50am EST, no one showed so I am calling it a day, would have been easy bait today as I can barely keep my eyes open, was a late night for me, 4am I called it quits this morning, Cya all Soon and
Hopefully Next Weekend!!!

I had a really late night as well, and didn't notice your post, so I just slept in. I haven't been seeing more than one other person on xfire at a time, so I haven't had any TOJ pickup games lately either. Fortunately between Quake Live and UT3 I have had some fun gaming this weekend.

@ Everyone: This last few days has been Hectic for me, thats why I had forgot to update the post on Wednesday, Azz3r has also been playing Quake live, Everyone needs to try to check the forums at least twice a week, especially on Practice/Game day for last minute changes.
@ Danny: I see you a lot on Xfire as well, if you are interested in a few rounds say hello to let me know, most of the time I can jump on to play :)

I Appreceate the notification Guys, I showed up today expecting 2 at least but no one was there. THIS is Why the UT Chapter died, realizing Cod 4 has been out a while but everyone said they wanted to practice, Well to Practice means you have to attend, of the 3 week Duration DannyMeister and Tim have been my only 2 participants and for that I Thank you both.
Until Further Notice the Team Practices are Canceled: Due to Lack of Participation!

Hey BB, I've been out of town for the weekend and last part of last week. I forgot to get on and post while I still had an internet connection. Just to let everyone know, I'll also be gone next weekend. My parents who are missionaries in Hungary are here in the US visiting for 10 days, so I'm going up to Kansas City to see them again. I know I'll be around for the two weekends after that, however.

Speaking of UT, I had a chance to play the 2.0 patch and Titan Pack for a while on Thursday and it is a blast!

I appreciate the post Danny, we are on hold for now, it seems the interest is gone so we will see what the Future holds, Enjoy the Time with your Parents, I would not be online either, God Bless :)

Back