Coming back soon!

Xymnas

Trieb of Judah Starcraft Series Chapter Co-leader
So I've run into a few problems with my computer and had to whip it clean and restart. I'm working on getting a new hard drive that's going to be 1TB, I feel I need a little more space. Also my graphics card failed me after 6 years >.>. SO I'm working on upgrading my computer and will be back on to play with ya'll soon!

Same here

Though I haven't ever played yet, I am hoping to come into the game soon. With this semester finally slowing down, and me being in the groove, I'm starting to get an eency weency bit of free time!

Hoping to buy the game next Saturday!

And I see that I need to change my sig! lol

Last edited:
Though I haven't ever played yet, I am hoping to come into the game soon. With this semester finally slowing down, and me being in the groove, I'm starting to get an eency weency bit of free time!

Hoping to buy the game next Saturday!

Sweet :)
Hope to see you ingame soon

Well, never mind. Wont be this coming weekend. Maybe next weekend? Wife is winning my money out of my pocket, so I can't afford it now. =\ lol Maybe the weekend after next. But hey, at least the bribe is working!

Might just go back to Aion at this point... Hmmm... Dunno folks. Got some praying to do on the matter. Might just be giving up video games altogether.

Back