Coming back

Xaris

Hey all!

For those who remember, I was in a middle of a move to a new pastorate position in B.C (Canada) when I left a couple of months ago and was unsure if I'd have the time to continue to play once moved. Well it turns out I do have the time to get back into gaming and I am itching to get back into Aion. I have been playing FFXIV some but miss Aion and playing with you.

I hope to back in this weekend if not sooner, so I am wondering what has changed and is the game still going population wise, economically, is Seil still Elyos dominate, is pvp any better, gear and AP change much, updates, etc?

Thanks,
John

Looking forward to having you back! Cannot tell you what all is new I am still noobish lol. But the Eloys are still dominate but the Asmos are better organized and usually hold all the lower forts.

I hope to back in this weekend if not sooner, so I am wondering what has changed and is the game still going population wise, economically, is Seil still Elyos dominate, is pvp any better, gear and AP change much, updates, etc?

Look forward to having you back! We've been forming a static group for instances and your cleric would be an awesome addition! Link up with Decheck and Zan in game to find more about it.

Siel is still Elyos dominated, however the Asmo got some reinforcements. They can and do put up a fight. Though there is only so much they can do against our numbers. Economy wise, money is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier to make now with the 2.0 expansion. Some prices have gone up on the broker, but it's still good.
Been a lot of game changes and more coming. I would say that the server is easily in better condition then when you left.

Back