Considering this game!!

SirThom

I am heavily considering picking this game up, and if it's any good (
wink.gif
) SC:Ghost.

I am new to the whole StarCraft thing...could anyone lay out the style, story, etc. to me?

Also, is there use of magic in this game?

Thanks!!

the story line is most excellent i would really recommend picking up Starcraft and Broodwars (like 20 bucks total) RTS and playing through them for the story it is really good.

there isnt any magic in this game. the humans use devices and "natural" psyic ablities, the protoss are a very mental race, and use mental attacks along with psy blades (basicly an energy weapon), while the zerg are like animals.

looks to be a good game i would recommend it.

Seems good...

It seems like you get that kind of magic in Star Wars
smile.gif

I will let you know if I make the purchase.

Dude, the storyline alone is worth getting these games for! Well, except for Ghost, which I haven't played yet of course...

And there's no magic
smile.gif

Or me. Or practically anyone else here.

D'you know that ToJ and CGA started out as a Starcraft only community? I remember when Starcraft was the only forums we had here.

You do relize Starcraft: Ghost is Console only!(PS2, X-Box, GC)
mad.gif

I'm still waiting till Starcraft 2 comes out.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Sep. 14 2004,10:02)]IT WILL BE THE BEST PURCHASE OF YOUR LIFE! ask tek
*nod* It's true. Seven years after its release, it's still the best bang for your buck when it comes to PC gaming.

I'd rather get warcraft 3 than starcraft. After playing the former I believe it is a much more well crafted game. Better multiplayer (no backstabbing), better control, better graphics, better heroes, etc..

Yep, you can get it at Bestbuy or Walmart.

There's a Bestbuy store near here that had a special selection of the best selling PC games of all time, and it had an entire rack dedicated to Starcraft - I thought that was awesome. No other game even came close to matching Starcraft in quantity, and all of them were newer releases.

Back