Consumables and WvW

Enok

I recently discovered that recipes for group food (trays of, feasts of) can be put together in the Mystic Forge.

I've been thinking about working on getting a few together, and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea what would be most useful for the guild for WvW or other events.

I suppose the group Omnomberry recipes would be good for PvE for the magic find boost. What would be useful for WvW?

I tend to carry around feast if fire flank steak. Big boost for a whole group, not too expensive.

There are several consumables in Guild Bank for groups doing dungeons and events, ask an officer for the good ones for groups.

Catching up on the Tales of Tyria podcast and they briefly talked about this Reddit post that has useful WvW food/consumables that directly answers your question.

I haven't had a chance to look through it and weed out the useful information, but the link is there and what little I did see seemed useful. Fair warning though, it is Reddit which is not known for being Christian family friendly.

Back