Daevanian Armor

melkins

As promised, a pic of the full set (tunic, legs, boots, gloves and pauldron)
I dyed it from the Wiki Petals I had collected otherwise it would have been cotton candy pink!
My little Barbie doll!!

shrewd.jpg

Thanks Ewoks!!! It was 5 chars to 30 :)
Now i'm having problems fighting the urge to play the other 4 LOL!
But overall I enjoyed the journey!

Wait... SM's can't be healers!!

Unless they swap to their.... Clerics! Yay! Go team!
Heheh, here's a pic of the newly transferred over Daev armor (swapped from cloth to chain)
I feel prittty oh so prittttyyyyy!

mercy.jpg

Wow, their both nice. I tried making a female char for my backing. An while she's not bad, definitely not as good as you did.
I think the cleric armor has more details, seems to have more frills an such.

How much did it cost you to change everything over? It's great that were able to move that armor around like that.

Last edited:
Thanks! It took around 300k total to swap 5 pieces as the items needed for each are around 60k. Not bad since I wanted to help and I enjoy the cleric. :)

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Man all your characters look good. The Female I tried to make is ok but she doesn't have that umm... realistic look. Or face that you could expect to see in RL. My main Kanshisha turned out well but it's hard.

Hehe thanks Kan! I appreciate it - Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm female IRL ;) *giggle*
Here's a pic of my assassin on Israphel (that's actually newbie armor she's wearing)

Hi guys/gals!

How's it going? Thanks for asking, Kan - all is well with us over on the flip side!
We've got all 5 of our chars (cleric, temp, sorc, SM and Ranger/Assassin) to 28-29 so we're thiiiiiiiiis close to Daev armor set! We're going after the weapons next *whew*

I'll post a few pics if that's ok...
First is my Sorc, Melodee, then next is my SM, Tawnie. Last is my temp, Mellcura, but just an artsy type pic. hehe

Hope you all are well! I miss you guys!!!!!
Take care & God bless :)
Mel (&Ben)

Looking good!

But man are your fast! I've been working on my assassin an he's only lvl 22.

hehe well, we do play all day every single day...
I'd hate to admit it, but we're total geeks! ;)

Just took our last duo through NTC (Asmo's version of TG) and so now, we just need to grind our 5 thru 29 and we're set!

30 should be interesting... we've not really decided on the perfect duo to 50 yet. We're leaning towards the sorc-sorc duo, but the idea of SM-SM is really tempting ;)

Back