Dear ColdSteel....

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Dear Coldsteel.....ut chapter is running stale and My flak shrapnel misses you greatly. Please come so you can be flak fullfilled....

Yours truly,

Mostly_Harmless

Dear Coldsteel.....ut chapter is running stale and My flak shrapnel misses you greatly. Please come so you can be flak fullfilled....

Yours truly,

Mostly_Harmless

Well now you made me respond. thanks, lol
I miss our shoot em up games. I've been busy busy busy... it seems these days. I have now changed mines that i work at so my work rotation isn't good for the Monday games for about 2 weeks.
I'm looking forward to settling back into my normal routine soon. Right now I've got my 2 granddaughters and my grandson here with me. I've forgotten how demanding a 22 month and 18 month old girls can be, my grandson is 7 weeks old so Pap is stretched pretty thin right now. I've had a blast with them. They love to be tickled and I love tickling them so we wear each other out.
Cya soon if all goes as I plan.... CS

We hope to see you back on Monday nights again, but don't forget to message me anytime on steam and i'll be MORE than happy to drop everything and play with ya. Don't forget to check out danny's new mutator that he worked hard on...Multi wall dodge. It's seriously the best.

Back