Deployment Prayer Thread - For those serving overseas

Genesis1315

Ladies
Hi

We have been talking about creating this prayer thread. Our goal is to create a centralized place for everyone to post their prayer requests for self, family or friends that are deployed (via military or other related group) to overseas missions to preserve or fight for freedom.

Please feel free to post praise reports and prayer requests here.

As a note, if anyone does start anything controversial or starts spamming in this thread, they will be banned immediately.

Gen

I've got a friend of a friend who recently married a fellow in the Army (fresh out of high school). He's being deployed for 2 years, so she'd going to be without her husband for quite awhile. Pray that they make it back together safely!

I don't have anyone to pray for specificly so I wish to pray for all the soldiers.
I pray that GOD will keep them safe and they will stay the corse, I pray that they will remain ever faithful, and I pray for peace in the middle east so that all soldiers can come home.

Most of all I pray for GOD's will to be done.

I am not one to make prayer requests often but here goes, I went to Iraq in 2004 where my neck got broke in 2005. I have spent 2 years in rehab learning how to walk again among other things. This past March I received my discharge. Right now, I just really need prayer to help me get through the VA system. If need be prayer in finding a job that I can safely do. It has been hard on me not knowing how I am going to support my family. I used to feel bad for my fellow soldiers that didn’t make it home 3000+ but I never stopped to think about the 20000+ soldiers that are injured enough not to be retained in the military.

A good friend of mines fiance is in the Navy. He currently is on a special assignment on a base in Baghdad. His assignment is up in about 6 months and then he'll be headed back to ship (stationed at Pearl Harbor). Please pray that he will make it through his assignment and back to normal duty.

I just want to say a quick prayer for all of our guildmates, and for all of our soldiers and all of our loved ones... I hope you all will join me =]... Please lord, bless all of our guild family, and all of our soldiers and loved ones serving over seas.. And all of their loved ones. Please bring peace to all of us, and all of our loved ones. And to those who would cause us harm... Please - bring them blessings and change their hearts so they would not rise against us, but join us in raising your name and your glory. Please hear our pleas for salvation and mercy from your ever loving heart, and act benevolently as we all know you will! Thank you thank you thank you lord! In jesus' name... Amen

*bump* Just to remind y'all that Iraq may be "winding down", but Afghanistan is still going full bore. And people like Max and River Tigress's husband are still paying a lifetime price they especially need our prayer support. Max, River Tigress I am not going to forget how much prayer is needed.

May I *bump* again? Christmas can be a very tough time for service members, especially overseas. No matter it in a peace zone or war zone, missing home stinks. Know where of I speak, spent a Christmas in the military hospital in Alaska. Pray hard for those over seas at this time.

Thank you

I would like to thank all of you for the prayers while I was gone. I know that I had a safe year do to the protection of our mighty Lord and Savior, and the prayers of all of you.

I know I havent been around in awhile, but I would like to ask everyone to pray for my little brother. He was sent to Afgan earlier this week and will be gone for most of the year. He's in one of the units that's been sent to support one of the worst places you can go there, and do some pretty terrible things to some very bad people. I'd like to ask for prayers for him, his unit, to keep him safe not only physically but also mentally and spiritually as well. Everyone in the unit is a professed christian and they may need the Lord more than ever when dealing with combat.

I know I havent been around in awhile, but I would like to ask everyone to pray for my little brother. He was sent to Afgan earlier this week and will be gone for most of the year. He's in one of the units that's been sent to support one of the worst places you can go there, and do some pretty terrible things to some very bad people. I'd like to ask for prayers for him, his unit, to keep him safe not only physically but also mentally and spiritually as well. Everyone in the unit is a professed christian and they may need the Lord more than ever when dealing with combat.

Will do. Miss ya bro!

Back