DodgeJump Please

Captain_Tea

Danny could you add a dodgejump mutator to make the movement more like UT2004? There used to be one ou there, but it quit working after last patch. I would find UT3 much more enjoyable if I could manouver better. Getting the beat down by Mostlyharmless every time I play gets boring. If I could dodgejump I could more effectively get out of the way of his bullets :p.

Danny could you add a dodgejump mutator to make the movement more like UT2004? There used to be one ou there, but it quit working after last patch. I would find UT3 much more enjoyable if I could manouver better. Getting the beat down by Mostlyharmless every time I play gets boring. If I could dodgejump I could more effectively get out of the way of his bullets :p.

we already have danny's famous multi wall dodge mutator!!! You want to throw dodge jump on TOP of that!? This game is going to get chaotic!

OK, I'll try to find some time to look into the issue that made the one you found before not work.

I probably wouldn't ever vote it in while you aren't around since I am glad to be rid of UT2004's flightiness. :p I'm all for skilled movement rewarding players, but UT2004's ease of turning even beginner players into fluttering birdies meant that projectiles were essentially useless.

P.S. We should actually play some UT2004 from time to time. Ping me sometime when you see me online and we'll find a server!

OK, I'll try to find some time to look into the issue that made the one you found before not work.

I probably wouldn't ever vote it in while you aren't around since I am glad to be rid of UT2004's flightiness. :p I'm all for skilled movement rewarding players, but UT2004's ease of turning even beginner players into fluttering birdies meant that projectiles were essentially useless.

P.S. We should actually play some UT2004 from time to time. Ping me sometime when you see me online and we'll find a server!

Thats exactly why I like UT2004 movement. I am not skilled enough to wall dodge or aim very well, and being able to be like a little birdie made it more fun for me, because then I dont get totally annihilated. But whatever you guys want. Even though the good players still had their way with me, at least I had the ability to get out of the way and live longer. I just never enjoyed UT3 near as much as I did ut2004 because of the movement.

I really don't like the Quake-like games for the same reason, the controls just don't feel as refined.

Onslaught?

OnslaughtOnslaughtOnslaught?

Onslaught?

Back