Does anyone remember a Toj "GrimReaper"?

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
Applicant for Toj applied yesterday under the name "GrimReaper" and put "I useto me in toj back in the day" under his testimony. I've no reason to doubt or confirm this, could be a bot for all I know, does anyone know him?

Not sure if it even exists anymore or where, certainly a "I'd have to bother Tek issue" if I did want to look.

I approved him but I should probably hold testimony to a higher standard. It's not like you can confirm what other people say is true, or that they even read the charter, but on rare occasion there is a certain ring of truth in some of the testimonies that shows.

It's the internet all the girls are really boys and the boys girls T_T .

Last edited:
In future situations like this, you could ask for them to repeat their testimony regardless of past membership, but I believe I remember a ToJ member who went by the handle GrimReaper years ago.

I've been leading Tribe of Judah for 18 years as of last month, though, so it's sometimes hard to remember specifics...

It's the internet all the girls are really men, the men are really 12yo boys, and the 12yo boys are FBI agents
Ok that's more accurate I'll admit.

In future situations like this, you could ask for them to repeat their testimony regardless of past membership, but I believe I remember a ToJ member who went by the handle GrimReaper years ago.

I've been leading Tribe of Judah for 18 years as of last month, though, so it's sometimes hard to remember specifics...
Yeah I started to remember him too but I can't tell if I actually do or because I stared at it so long XD. I'll attempt e-mail next time, had one partially written and Gerbil indecision syndrome hit.

Last edited:
Back