DUCKY'S MOVIE DEBUT!

RubberDucky

hey check out this link to YouTube.com it is a video me and 3 other friends in one day. i am the ele. it is to the song "goofy goober" from the spongebob movie at the end when he is playing it on the guitar. watch and enjoy.http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guild+wars+goofy+goober&search=Search
he did however get my guild wrong. he said SOE and i am in SoE. but oh well. lol he was once a guildie. you may know him as im4eversmart. he is a good friend on mine with LOTS of time on his hands. i hope you enjoy. i am thinking about doing one to freebird!
Joey:D

Last edited:
hey check out this link to YouTube.com it is a video me and 3 other friends in one day. i am the ele. it is to the song "goofy goober" from the spongebob movie at the end when he is playing it on the guitar. watch and enjoy.http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guild+wars+goofy+goober&search=Search
he did however get my guild wrong. he said SOE and i am in SoE. but oh well. lol he was once a guildie. you may know him as im4eversmart. he is a good friend on mine with LOTS of time on his hands. i hope you enjoy. i am thinking about doing one to freebird!
Joey:D
i must watch this once I get the chance! goofey goober FTW!

yeah im the one who took the footage and directed this i thought it was great ducky did a great job being our first actor =D so u like it? next one is later this week.

i for one am glad this came out and yes i know SoE but...i thought caps would be more reconized couldnt make a movie w/o SoE would it?? i worked really hard but only took about 3 hours editing was easy and glad those of you who saw it enjoyed :) if u dont liek it please act like u do lol ;)

Ya it was good, i liked it. GJ guys, great music Spongebob FTW!

it has been delayed due to Highschool and all of its Anet like qualitites. i will however give you a little clue. if you are a THk (thousand foot Krutch) fan u will love our next video. THK isnt Christian but they have clean lyrics so you dont have to worry. you might be familiar w/ them if you think of them as the writers of "Rawk Fist".
Joey

What, they nerfed study hall?

lol, good one

you might be familiar w/ them if you think of them as the writers of "Rawk Fist".
Joey

*raises fist* THROW UP UR RAWK FIST IF YOUR FEELING WHEN I DROP THIS (BOOM BOOM!)

ya thats about all i know from endless hours of carpooling to youth group

ROFL! well really it was my geom homework that was the delay and me and 4ever couldnt decide on a song for like 2 hours. but will try again today! get ready Ske7ch production fans. video numero dos is coming up. you can find our next song on you tube if you type in thousand foot krutch it is t3h f1r5t 50ng th3r3 i5. k33p1ng 1t 1337,
Joey

OK THE FILMING IS DONE!!!!!! now all that ske7ch has to do is upload the movie. this one will be WAY! better. he spent all last night (from 6 o'clock est to midnight). so i will give him some time to recover and then he will probably upload the video onto the internet.
Joey

Back