EPGP Lootmaster

[7F]LarryBoy

So my 10 man group just started using a mod called "EPGP Lootmaster" to assist with handing out loot. It is really quite slick. When a boss is opened up, if you have the mod installed, a UI pops up that looks like this:

1zf0b3b.jpg

You simply pick the option that applies. There is also an option to add a note to send along with your response. The master looter has a window that lists everyone's responses, and from there he can easily chose who gets the item.

lm_server.jpg

The mod is also quite configurable. You have control over what buttons show up on the popup, the length of the timer, etc.

To see the popup for loot, you have to have the mod installed. People who do not have the mod can still whisper the loot master with their choice.

Try it out, it works pretty well.

My guess is that if you push "Main spec" or "Off Spec" that it auto rolls for you? What about if the Loot Master does not have this installed? I like the look of this as well rather than having to open each item when they are linked to look at each one. Curiosity and all :)

Yes, old thread, but thanks Alan!

Joe, it actually rolls for everyone on everything, and then just indicates what people chose. The loot master then makes his decision and assigns the loot. If you don't have the mod, it is supposed to whisper you and ask you to whisper your choice (Main, Minor, etc) back to the loot master.

It certainly is much easier if everyone has the mod tho.

If I get into a regular raiding group I think I will request this addon be used. It sure looks slick and may actually simplify things. Nothing like the LM having to spend 5 minutes to hand out loot (not complaining about Leftovers, this is most PuG's I've been in)

Back