EVE Valkyrie Announcement

Lloren

Christian Gamers Alliance Forums Administrator
CCP pushed out a tech demo of a new game they are working on. Looks amazing.

Space combat. Check.

[video=youtube;KmNQEiJUthc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KmNQEiJUthc[/video]

This should have a poll attached to it.

Do you believe this will ever actually come out?

YESSSSSS! Been watching EVE:VR/EVR/EVE:Valkyrie since word of it being a demo for showing off Oculus Rift hit Twitter. That it's announced as an actual game now makes me very, very happy. HOORAY! :D

Hi, my name is CowRocket and I'm an EvE crackhead.

word are just so hard to come by right now..... I, I, I, ...... oh.... wow...... been waiting for this since I heard that CCP had the OR Dev kit. /me must get a second job and to save for the headset. \o/

I loved following CCP's creation of this game. They really didn't know just how insanely popular with their fans this would be. It was a 'hey check this out, we think you are gonna like this' at fanfest, and yeah, they were right. I decided to buy an Oculus VR system just for this game when I first saw it and heard the massive positive hype from those who played it. (though now I'm also going to get the Omni so I can exercise while playing skyrim...)

Other than the cost, I think that most eve players would love that. Lately, AFAIK, a whole lot of eve players are playing War Thunder during times of boredom.

Other than the cost, I think that most eve players would love that. Lately, AFAIK, a whole lot of eve players are playing War Thunder during times of boredom.

Thanks for mentioning War Thunder. Checked out the video on Steam. Looks very cool. Downloading now. :)

Mi hermano is playing War Thunder as we speak. Three seconds ago, he said, "this is actually really fun." I may have to check it out too. :D

Mi hermano is playing War Thunder as we speak. Three seconds ago, he said, "this is actually really fun." I may have to check it out too. :D

Good to know. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to fit this in between Battlefield 3 with my wife and Planetside 2 with my sone. Too...many...choices... :)

Back