Eye surgery for Cataracts

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
My Father, Bird of Pray, is going to have surgery for cataracts. He is, hopefully, going in for evaluation tomorrow. A bit of a long burn on this one as I don't even know when his first surgery will be yet. Even then he has cataracts in both eyes so there will be two surgeries, at least a month apart for the recovery of one eye. Please pray his evaluation goes well and that the Doctors actually care to do their jobs correctly.

Last edited:
His evaluation went ok but it looks like other things are going to delay him having the surgery : /. I'll post again if it becomes possible for him to get the surgery. Thank you.

His first surgery is tomorrow. He has to go back the next day for a post op evaluation and in all the trips he had to arrange rides as we have no one to drive him. That's just the first eye too he has to go back in a few weeks for the second surgery. Please pray it all goes well and that he returns home safe. Thank you.

Bird came home ok. He says the doctors were good and that it all went well. We are still waiting for his dialation to wear off and he needs to go tomorrow for evaluation but, tentatively and aside from everything being bright, he says he can already see better than before. We shall see tomorrow. Thank you for prayers.

Bird came home ok. He says the doctors were good and that it all went well. We are still waiting for his dialation to wear off and he needs to go tomorrow for evaluation but, tentatively and aside from everything being bright, he says he can already see better than before. We shall see tomorrow. Thank you for prayers.
Huzzah! Praise the Lord!

Back