Factions Collector's Edition available through CompUSA online

dorkelf

For those of you worried about being able to pick up the CE locally, you can order it online through CompUSA and it is in stock as of this morning. They will charge you about $10 extra in shipping and tax, but that's not too bad to guarantee yourself a copy. No telling how many CE's NCSoft made, and with the dragon included now I predict they'll sell quickly when they arrive at local stores. But what do I know, I also predicted that superior vigor prices would go down when they increased the drops, and they actually went up! :confused:

Paul

No CE for me. Already got the regular, and I don't feel like spending over $100 on a single game. In fact, I could go to eBay, get 200k for about $15, and just buy a Kuunavang (and still have gold left over)

Besides, I'm saving up for a Wii. :D

Last edited:
dorkelf said:
No telling how many CE's NCSoft made, and with the dragon included now I predict they'll sell quickly when they arrive at local stores.
I want a dragon.... :(

Hint, hint, honey...

MaidMirawyn said:
I want a dragon.... :(

Hint, hint, honey...

I dont think he can hear you the ROUS's are too loud where he is at. You might want to take care of that problem i hear they are deadly. :D

slalomdms said:
I dont think he can hear you the ROUS's are too loud where he is at. You might want to take care of that problem i hear they are deadly. :D
Oh, he already knows. See, my birthday is next month, and it was his idea that I get it for my bday for the second account. (Yeah, I'm a geek. Last year it was Mac OSX Tiger for my bday. Valentine's Day the year before was a GBA SP. He came up with both of those on his own, but I loved them!)

ArchAngel said:
I didn't think you'll be able to buy the dragon.
I thought it'd be like preorder items.
As I understand it, you get the dragon with the Faction CE.

yeppers! You get a Dragon with the CE!

Wonder what would happen if Paul buys a vaccum cleaner or a dishwasher instead?

slalomdms said:
she will sick her pet's on him ;)

What, you mean the stuffed animals?

We have two varieties of stuffed animals in our house: the kind you have to feed, and the kind that you don't. One type sits on our bed and various shelves, and we dust them off occasionally. The other type are mainly stuffed into storage bins in our attic and basement. Right next to the bins that contain every item Mirawyn ever owned or wore during her entire childhood. But I digress..

When you're married to a geek, gift buying is real easy. You just always buy your spouse whatever you want yourself, which is what most people do anyway except it actually works when you both like the same geek stuff! :cool:

Next time I should buy her the geek gift and a pair of diamond earrings. She is such a loving wife that she deserves both! And she needs more pets, too. I should get her some pygmy goats.

Paul

Last edited:
one2dredd said:
yeppers! You get a Dragon with the CE!

Wonder what would happen if Paul buys a vaccum cleaner or a dishwasher instead?
I regift it for his birthday...instead of the Xbox he's asking for. :D

But it won't happen. My husband is an excellent gift-giver. I mean, I don't mind gifts that come with an electrical cord, as long as it comes from Microcenter, Michael's, or Archiver's.

dorkelf said:
What, you mean the stuffed animals?
When you're married to a geek, gift buying is real easy. You just always buy your spouse whatever you want yourself, which is what most people do anyway except it actually works when you both like the same geek stuff! :cool:
Paul
Wow ur lucky u get to play with the gifts you get her.

Back