Favorite Podcasts

Pilgrim

I was on my youth pastors computer today, renewing our domain name. I happened to open iTunes to change the song playing, and noticed that he had a few different christian podcasts subscribed. I personally haven't used iTunes since v.4, so I haven't used the Podcasting feature. The only podcast that I listen to regularily has been Diggnation, but I watch the videos.

I want to start downloading / listening to more podcasts, and I was curious as to what kind of podcasts that you all listen to. (If you do) Post links! :)

Cool..I will look at most of those Podcasts. Some of them I have already subscribed to.

Question.. when I subscribe to a podcast via iTunes, is there a way that I can get it to download all the episodes, and not just the last 12 or whatever that came out? I.E. I can see that I can download Episodes 18-29. :S but I want to listen to the ones before it too..anyway to do this other then going to each podcast and hunting them down on each podcast's website?

Pilgrim said:
Cool..I will look at most of those Podcasts. Some of them I have already subscribed to.

Question.. when I subscribe to a podcast via iTunes, is there a way that I can get it to download all the episodes, and not just the last 12 or whatever that came out? I.E. I can see that I can download Episodes 18-29. :S but I want to listen to the ones before it too..anyway to do this other then going to each podcast and hunting them down on each podcast's website?
Well, the feed most sites produce is not the entire library of audio that the podcast has put out. That's why that when you first subscribe to a podcast that only the last few shows are shown. Unfortunately, you will have to download the podcasts you missed manually and add them to your library. That's how it goes!

Back