Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Random

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

d23-MasterD

Just getting an idea of who likes what
biggrin.gif

*shrug* Meh, it's fine here. There are many Tribe of Judah non-members who still play Starcraft once in a long while and I wouldn't mean to seclude this post from them.

Now, if they were interested in joining Tribe of Judah and its Starcraft chapter, well, then I certainly wouldn't complain. *G* Then we could start planning game nights again...

Tek man just tell me when and where and if i am not working will be there

oh no i am rhyming

What's with all the Zerg lovers? If I don't play random I usually pick protoss these days, although that will probably change after I pick them enough. Then I'll chose some other race and pick them till I'm tired. And so on and so on. Although I haven't played starcraft in ages.

Starcraft = one game I have played very little. I should probably go get it, since it seems to appear a lot at LAN parties. Most of my 1337 friends play it.

Man! I gotta get back into playing it. I borrowed it from a friend back in November and was so WOWED by it I went out and bought it. But so many other games have gotten in the way since then. I really wanted to play it the other night, but it was already midnight and I was super tired.

i don't favor one race being better than the other but from my experience, there have been battles won against the toughest odds only because i was protoss

Well...I know that it might be considered a bit naughty to recruit for the Tribe of Judah: Starcraft chapter on the CGA general discussion forum, but here goes. I hope everyone can forgive me. ^_^;;

As of this post, activity within the Starcraft chapter is low. I hope to remedy this by planning regular game nights and bringing all regular gamers in the Christian Gamers Alliance community over to channel "public chat christians" on US East. I also want to establish a matching channel on US West and other Battle.net server networks.

Of course, this requires a bit of help and activity among other Christian Starcraft players. Since Tribe of Judah's Starcraft chapter already has the necessary infrastructure to run a clan, I'd like to begin recruiting again and appoint an active staff to lead its members. I'd be honored if our long-time friends from the CGA community would join ToJ, but I want to emphasize that these game nights will be open and give warm welcome to anyone who wishes to join us.

Buuut if you're interested in serving as a Starcraft chapter staff member, please e-mail me at tek7@toj.cc

*bows* Thank you all for your time.
biggrin.gif

Back