Final BWE Guild Invite List

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
EDIT: Since everything BUT the contact list will be wiped, we will need to recreate the guild for this beta weekend and re-invite everyone. Therefore, everyone who wishes to play together in the guild this weekend post the in-game you will use here. Remember to join the Ehmry Bay server if possible. Please also keep in mind that this is a beta weekend, not everything will be seamless. If you find yourself not in the guild please post here, or contact myself or an officer. I should be able to hop on as soon as the BWE starts to create the guild and begin invitation, however it is a beta weekend and not everything may reflect how it'll look at release. :)

Twitter: Ok guys, one final time: EVERYTHING but your contact list will be wiped, before BWE3 AND before Headstart. (1/2) ^MK

Twitter: Everything includes guilds and server selection. (2/2) ^MK

Officers, once the weekend starts, post who you have invited so we can be as efficient as possible. Also, post that you are an officer and the in-game name you will be using. I will recreate a character using the name Khiran Ranik so you can find me.

It's gonna be a good weekend :D

NOTE: Posting here does NOT guarantee invitation to the guild at release. This is only for an invite into the beta guild, which will be wiped prior to release. To be in the real guild remember to post here.

Last edited:
Ursen - unknown race and class
Ursela - Human ranger

edit: officer

Officer. My account name is Obi Kaybee.

I will rebuild a Charr named Rumor Whisperpaw, just to have a solid name in game. You can still find me under that name if I'm playing with an unnamed Asura, right?

Abba ben Lahav - Human Elementalist

or

some other name - Sylvari Ranger

Officer. My account name is Obi Kaybee.

I will rebuild a Charr named Rumor Whisperpaw, just to have a solid name in game. You can still find me under that name if I'm playing with an unnamed Asura, right?

Yea race doesn't matter. But we seem to want to throw it in there :p

Sklurb - Charr (most likely) Thief
Alt toon - Ranger. Unsure on race just yet.

I know I'll be trying to examine the warrior, ranger, and thief bows to see the changes in bow play. Rumor has it Anet made changes in all three professions.

So I might an Asura while doing that. I'm kind of curious as to how an Asura would play.

Jaxx or Binky
Asura Warrior, Ranger, Thief, Elementalist, or Mesmer (some kind of ranged profession)
(this is just for the Beta)

Last edited:
Due to several other commitments coming up, I'm not sure when I'll be on - and thus if I'm able to get into Eternal Grove before it fills up.

Peter Venkmann will be ign, so at least add me to your contacts :)

I have two funerals and a board meeting this weekend - so my time on will be limited.

I know - I also have a small group meeting at my house on Saturday evening.

Due to several other commitments coming up, I'm not sure when I'll be on - and thus if I'm able to get into Eternal Grove before it fills up.

Peter Venkmann will be ign, so at least add me to your contacts :)

DO NOT GO TO ETERNAL GROVE!!! GO TO EMHRY BAY!!!

I don't know yet what name i'll use for the beta. My Account name is The Scarlet Raven.5416. You can use that for the invite.

I did see that - though the open server space vs. actual time I'll be able to sign on will still apply. Will shoot for the 'Bay if it's not full.

Back