First ever CGA convention

lol thats great tek, 8am monday morning, put a big smile on my face after a not so great weekend
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Person in video with me = Eltolad a.k.a. Cujo7
Intimidating bouncer dude = Mad Chengman
Skinny white guy all huggy on the young Japanese lady = Elihu
Young Japanese lady = Itsuka
Guy behind podium = Me
Dude wandering around aimlessly who none of you have ever seen before = our friend, David, you recently joined ToJ under the handle "Sabin"

I'll either add captions to the pictures myself or give Elihu access to the galleries to add captions. He's taken charge of planning the convention and done a fantastic job.

Ok everyone...you've been given every bit of information possible about this upcoming convention. You know when, where, what, why, and how...now all you gotta do is sign-up! We would love the opportunity to meet as many people as possible and I truly believe that this will be a great 1st convention for us all. Please show your support and do your best to either show up, or make a contribution to help others that would like to come here. Please allow God to begin a good work here, for where He begins a good work so there shall he continue one. God has given us some great deals on hotels, gaming arrangements, and meeting rooms....I know that He is making all this possible and I can't wait to see what He has in store for us all. I look forward to seeing many of you here and can hardly contain my enthusiasm as the days approach. If you have not done so, please head to the registraion page for the convention at www.cgalliance.org and get signed up. The bunk-buddy sign-ups will begin soon as well so keep your eyes peeled!

God bless
Elihu

Just to inform you guys, wireless LAN parties are slow, so make sure you bring all your cat5 and possibly a fast hub if you wanna game into the night with you're budz.

If you're planning to register, please do so soon. Since opening registration to the public, we've only had seven people register. Before we opened registration, Elihu had counted over 20 people who had said they planned on attending.

We are currently approaching Broken Arrow and Tulsa, Oklahoma churches to help promote the convention but still need as many people as possible to attend to make sure the event is successful and that we hold annual conventions in the future.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | [SC] SyncopatedFool @ April 06 2004,12:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (amusedtoe @ Feb. 08 2004,10:25)]DETROIT IN '06!!!  You know your all feelin that.
if it comes with a red wings game

you know i'm in
biggrin.gif
Oh yea sure no problem, since ya know the hockey season's over by the end of May.

Back