Flash Cartooning

Does anyone out there do flash cartooning? I currently have 4 cartoons out, and i'de like to view some cartoons from my CGA buddies. Post your sites here, or any other funny sites with flash cartooning.
biggrin.gif

I used "Flash 5 Cartooning" for the "Hungry Frog" cartoon.
I used "Flash MX" (2002 or...I think...) which they don't sell anymore, so go and download it for free off kazza, haha.
The only differences I saw between the two programs were a little bit mroe combined interface, more drawing features, and more formats to export your movies too)

Thanks for compliment!
smile.gif

Thanks!  I've actually thought that it would be cool to make flash cartoons in the past.  I never knew how to do it though.  I'll check into it.

I bookmarked your page too.  They made me laugh.  I'll look forward to seeing your future cartoons.  
biggrin.gif

Edit:

I don't know if double-posting is allowed, so I'm just editing my last post.

I searched for Flash 5 Cartooning, and found a book. Is it a book or a program? And Flash MX costs like $500. Do you know of anything cheap or free?

Flash is a program, for and on which books have been written. And Flash cartoons are the exclusive product of Macromedia's 'Flash' software - I know of no attempts to create a free flash content creator or an equivilent animation standard. There are demo versions avaliable on Macromedia's website.

You can get older versions of flash MX for free off file sharing utilities...
There is also a program created by Hungry Minds TM that program is called Flash 5 Cartooning. It is only 35 dollars, and it's almost identical to Flash MX.

I think maybe I'll look into Flash 5 Cartooning. It's cheap, and I loved the frog cartoon.

I know nothing about flash coding or anything. Is it easy to learn, or do you even need to learn anything to use the program and make a simple cartoon?

Back