For the record...

James

I would just like to point out that I have no affiliation with "WordyJames". He is not me and I am not him, and I hereby seperate myself from any and all of his comments.

Thank you.

You realize that, at least in my eyes, when someone says something like that totally unnecesarily it puts them in far greater suspicion.
tounge.gif

Be nice, guys.
tounge.gif

WordyJames is about a day out from being banned unless he shows back up and issues an apology. James, regular James, on the other hand, has been a wonderful addition and encouragement to this community since he first joined.

What is in a name? Would a James by any other name smell just as sweet?

I have been getting some very nasty e-mails. I thought it wise to just point out to people that I am not him. It would be easy for new members or just peole who don't pay much attention to names to get us confused.

The question about whether I have been banned was not required in my opinion. If I get banned from this forum for attempting to clear up a possible point of confusion.. Well then I will just go wherever the Lord leads me.

Wow, we have Christian members of these forums trolling by email? I guess I forgot that verse in the bible that tells you to seek out and ridicule those that cause strife.

I highly suggest the members of this board let the admins and moderators deal with troublemakers. That is what they are there for. It is not the purpose of this board to provide a platform for people to attack others. Especially in this case where James has nothing to do with WordyJames.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The question about whether I have been banned was not required in my opinion.
sorry man, I was only joking. Its because I knew you are not associated with wordy james that I could joke like that. Didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable...

I don't know if the mails were from people on these forums or not... I just thought it wise to make sure people understand there is no relation.

Master~Plan: Apology accepted. I know sometimes it's hard to convey jokes over the internet.
tounge.gif

TRiB (like most ppl here) have had our fair share of Trolls, we have also had our fair share of flame wars. We found the following verses gave us the necessary guidelines when dealing with circumstances such as these ...

2 Timothy 2:22 - 26

22 Run away from infantile indulgence. Run after mature righteousness--faith, love, peace--joining those who are in honest and serious prayer before God.
23 Refuse to get involved in inane discussions; they always end up in fights.
24 God's servant must not be argumentative, but a gentle listener and a teacher who keeps cool,
25 working firmly but patiently with those who refuse to obey. You never know how or when God might sober them up with a change of heart and a turning to the truth,
26 enabling them to escape the Devil's trap, where they are caught and held captive, forced to run his errands

Back