Forums Software Upgrade

Lloren

Christian Gamers Alliance Forums Administrator
The forums are now on vBulletin 4 from vBulletin 3. It's a big (as you can tell) change to the style of the forums.

Over the next few weeks please take note of things you like and don't like or are missing and either post here or PM myself and Tek7.

The theme is the out of the box theme so it doesn't need to stay like this. :)

Welcome to the next version! Enjoy!

I'm scared it's different. I don't like different because it's not the same. I'm going to go stare at screenshots of the old CGA, which are handily plastered on my walls, until I feel safe again :p .

I'll make more useful comments after I use it for a while and see how it works :) .

Sorry - with the new look I missed this thread when I started another thread. I'll post it here - you are welcome to delete the other thread I started.

I like the new look - no doubts about getting used to the new structure. Thanks.

Quick, immediate questions.

I can't find the subscribed forums (not threads) - am I just not looking in the right place?

Also, is there a "Go" button at the bottom somewhere that will take you back to the forum level and have the threads marked read?

One of the things I'll have to get used to - it is more difficult to "see" new thread posts when looking at the forum page.

Thanks for the hard work you guys put in.

Right now I am reloading CGA Forums from my browser to get to my subscribed forums after reading a thread.

I are a geezer and don't like change. You kids git offa my lawn!

There is one thing I would like. Is it possible to have an Excel Spread sheet as part of a thread that can have data entered and changed?

I had to remember my password.... Do you know how hard that is for us aging Americans?!?!?!

Edit: Also, my Favicon is now an ugly "v" not a fish, can we have the fish back?
Edit again: Must have been an operator error, I saved a new bookmark and the fish is back :D

Last edited:
Edit: Also, my Favicon is now an ugly "v" not a fish, can we have the fish back?
Edit again: Must have been an operator error, I saved a new bookmark and the fish is back :D
That's because I just fixed it a few minutes ago. :)

Gonna post this again. Definitely want a dark/low light theme!!! :) and maybe more smileys

Last edited:
Back