Fury Warriors

Alizak

Sleestack
Hey guys,

Alright so since i have switched servers i have been told some pretty amazing things from my new guild. First off NOLA FTW! Second, Alot of 1hd dps weapons are not needed by anyone which includes the weapon i want that will make me go fury, Claw of the Black Drake. So i was wondering if anyone had any really good builds that they could suggest. I was thinking of going 20/31/0. Ofcourse i am not sticking anything in protection because once a good tank always a good tank. Protection points don't help that much anyways. So if you guys have some good builds please let me know.

One build i have thought up is here.

Alizak

P.S. CANT STOP WONT STOP

Last edited:
You gotta realize biggest difference between fury and ms is fury is not weapon dependent as it is gear dependent. For fury you need high ap, and high crit rate. Pre-mc/crafted gear a warrior can get 1100ap as well as about 20% crit.

Some problems with your build:
You don't have 5/5 flurry. Fury warrior's main source of dmg is the white dmg caused by flurry , with 33% crit you can pretty much have flurry on all the time. Why flurry? It's simple because the faster you do white dmg the more rage you build up get to spam other skills. I don't even spam bloodthirst much since 2 heroics for the same cost and no cooldown can do the same dmg (if not it'll be close enough), bloothirst is nice to not get agro if you're climging the threat meter by hs spam. Bloodthirst is not like MS, it't not your main source of dmg, it's only an way to dump rage if you have too much (boss fights).

5/5 DW - Not worth it, 25% more dmg from off hand not worth it when your offhand misses the most even with 9-12% hit. Better off getting imp cleave, if those points aren't going into flurry.

Here's my 17/34 build on Keerah. This is mainly pvp oriented, but it'll work wonders in pve too. I dont have 2/2 charge because I like 5/5 in TM for when I switch back and forth for Overpower.

P.S. I tanked stuff in ZG but my tanking gear isn't that great, so you don't need prot however it helps generate a little more hate.

Ah, I do know that i need higher AP and such.

That is why i have looked into it and i am getting alot of the DPS gear from MC and BWL too. There is alot of gear that i will be getting since i am not going to be tanking from this guild. I am going to be a DPS warrior for them since they have 5 tanks as it is.

I see what you are talking about with your build too.

Very good choices.

I have revised your build a little bit. I think that getting more rage in the begining is a little more important. So i changed the arms part of your build. It is now.

Updated Fury Build.

---EDIT---

Although when switching stances it does help to have lots of rage. It is alot better i think to be able to charge and get that extra 6 rage. Because when switching stances i will be hitting faster then i was when i had a 2hdr so i will be generating rage faster and don't need the 5/5 in tactical mastery.

I don't have 2/2 charge cause I don't use charge unless I'm questing, farming or pvping. Rank 3 charge gives 15 rage, with talents you get 21, you have 3/5 TM so when you change into zerker for 3% more crit you loose the additional 6 you get from charge and what ever rage you get from auto attacks before changing stances. If your dump your rage then change zerker for the it works fine, but you loose 3% chance to get flurry which should be the main source of dmg.

The way I dps with charge is, charge -> zerker -> spam heroic, I use bloodthirst when I have enrage, using it with crusader is good too. Without those conditions I wait for 55-60 rage before using bloodthirst. To create more rage in zerker you have zerker rage that gives 10 more and bloodrage which gives 10 instant 10 more over the next few seconds.

Another thing you gotta watch out for is if you have too many buffs and you get dual crusader procs it may knock off some of your buffs. I don't plan to get crusader for this reason, also I'm a big fan of sustained dps. 15 str > 15 agi for dps wise, and 15 agi > crusader for tanking, it has better agro mitigation. Plus you don't need orbs for them!

My guild is really nice to me. We are a tight group. We help eachother get what they really want out of the game. Because we are such a tight group we have gotten to twin emps in a very short time. We just need more peaple to be willing to go to AQ40 since we only have about 40 people on for AQ40, and people like me aren't that geared for AQ40 end bosses.

I don't have 2/2 charge cause I don't use charge unless I'm questing, farming or pvping. Rank 3 charge gives 15 rage, with talents you get 21, you have 3/5 TM so when you change into zerker for 3% more crit you loose the additional 6 you get from charge and what ever rage you get from auto attacks before changing stances. If your dump your rage then change zerker for the it works fine, but you loose 3% chance to get flurry which should be the main source of dmg.

Ahh, okay i see how you look at it. I agree with that. I just never really payed attention to how much rage you make without the improved charge, because i have always had it. But i guess you have a very good point since once you charge in you will get 2 hits really fast which would generate alot of rage from those 2 hits.

NOT TRUE!

Back