Gara - Spirit Beast Taming Guide

I didn't read it all in case I ever re-sub and level to 90, but man, that's so cool that they're adding content like this for players who really enjoy taming pets. If I were to re-sub, this would likely be my #1 in-game goal for my month of game time.

I probably wouldn't buy the expansion pack, but instead just buy a 30-day time card (if I can snag one somewhere on discount).

you'll be waiting a few years until the next expac comes out then and Warlords gets folded into the core as unfortunately you can only get Gara if you've got WoD. XD
Also, Garrisons would steal your life away. I <3 my Garrison stuff so much. I AM THE QUEST GIVER.

you'll be waiting a few years until the next expac comes out then and Warlords gets folded into the core as unfortunately you can only get Gara if you've got WoD. XD
Also, Garrisons would steal your life away. I <3 my Garrison stuff so much. I AM THE QUEST GIVER.
(Disappointed) awww~ no Gara without the expansion pack?

Guess I will be waiting a while. :<

I plan to resub in a couple weeks. If FatMagic still has some game cards, I'll buy u one man. :D
(Grateful) awww~ I appreciate that--a lot--but without the expansion pack, I would be bereft of my main goal. Nevertheless, thank you very much! :)

Now when Blizzard rolls WoD into the main game and makes that content free to current accounts, yes, I will most definitely be looking for a time card. :D

Yo Tek and everyone, Blizz is offering a free 10 day pass for ppl to try out WoD. The only bad thing is u can't lvl pass 91. Come try it out and lvl some toons a bit. :)

BTW: Good sighting today. ;)

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/warlords-of-draenor-trial
Is this a limited time offer? Or will it be available for the foreseeable future?

I ask because I have no idea when I'd be able to dedicate the time to installing, patching, and re-learning WoW and still have time in those 10 days to actually play and enjoy the game. :<

There's a new option where you can buy time from another play for gold... not live yet, but could be interesting :)

Is this a limited time offer? Or will it be available for the foreseeable future?

I ask because I have no idea when I'd be able to dedicate the time to installing, patching, and re-learning WoW and still have time in those 10 days to actually play and enjoy the game. :<

Yeah, I'm not sure how long the offer is available. They seem to generally offer a free 1 week pass after every major patch, to let ppl try it out and get ppl back. Installing and patching shouldn't be too bad, maybe an hour or 2. U can go afk while it installs. U can also get the free trial account (up to lvl 20), so u will have the game up to date before u sign up for the free 10 day pass.

As far as re-learning the game, it shouldn't be too bad. There's usually a few of us on, so we can give u some tips. They simplified the game quite a bit too, so it's easier (less buttons, way smaller talent tree, merged some spells, etc).

Last edited:
Back