gDh|-AzN_Vince

G

gDh|-AzN_Vince

I'm selling: (a) kingston value ram: KVR266X64C25/256 ddr - PC2100 256mb Cl2.5 184Pin DIMM (it's Ddr-Sdram, 1-notched)

(b) a 128mb and two 64mb SDRam chips (PC-133CL3A), it has been used for 1.5 years now, the 2- 64mb chips are 1 year old, approx.

(a) is for $55.00 to $60.00 and is brand new, and unused.

(b) is used and will be sold for $30.00 for the total 256mb sdram, or we can bargain the price for each indiv. chip for the SDRam.

If you're interested in buying my ram, plz contact me @  < AzN_Vince86@msn.com > (it's my msn and hotmail.)
-Please only people from Edmonton reply, i am not able to mail the ram, or drive to outskirts of Edmonton, IE. Camrose, thank you for your precious time.

-Vince C. (gDh|-Vince, a.k.a, annoying spammer boy)
biggrin.gif

AzN_Vince86@msn.com btw, my above msn/e-mail is temp. out of order, plz use this one: cobradoodle@hotmail.com

thank you, u 2. Notice to those who may have replied to me by e-mail, my e-mail that you had replied to about the ram is out of order, plz refer to original message above for the e-mail of which to reply to, thank you.

Good to have u as the CGA member
smile.gif
for the RAM im not sure cuz i already have enough ram but i'll see if any of my friends want it ;D

OH, thanks flash, that would be so extremely nice of you!!
biggrin.gif
thanks bud.

Oh, and there's a change as to the, ram, wait, no, never mind, im still gonna sell the 128mb sdram, nm.

Back