Get invited/promoted Tonight in LL...

XionTawa

Anyone who needs invited or would like the ability to invite (I have a mental list of the eligible people), please meet me at the Aetheryte crystal in LL around 10pm EST (7pm PST)...I will try to stay on for at least 30 mins...

UGh! Was not able at all to be there at the designated time. Sorry. Kinda hard to say to the congregation... `ummm we need finish the prayer meeting earlier tonight as I need to meet with the Linkshell at Limsa Lomisa in Eorzea at 7` :p Though it would be funny to watch their reaction :D

So I guess I`ll catch up with someone another time. Thanks for setting this up though Xion.

UGh! Was not able at all to be there at the designated time. Sorry. Kinda hard to say to the congregation... `ummm we need finish the prayer meeting earlier tonight as I need to meet with the Linkshell at Limsa Lomisa in Eorzea at 7` :p Though it would be funny to watch their reaction :D

So I guess I`ll catch up with someone another time. Thanks for setting this up though Xion.

Mynameis Dave got promoted to invite...so watch for him...but then again, I may actually be on once this overtime tones down...if it does... :p I also may do another day this week for invites and promotions...

Ya... that's right at the time when we put our son to bed. I missed it by an hour. I'll try and catch you next time.

Back