Gnomer

SamIam

Shuranda and I need a pull through Gnomer. Our Druid and Warrior are level 35. Anyone need a pull through? Anoyone want to volunteer to pull?

No. I hate Gnomer. there's just something wrong when I can solo SM, but get killed in Gnomer. You can't make me go down that last hallway.

I guess I'd be willing to bring Ryer..it would especially be good if another person who is higher than gnomer level came along so we could blitz through it. (Preferrably a healer type...Spydermonkey??)

I need it also on my hunter. But I could bring my rogue as far as the last boss and then switch. If that's ok with ya'll.

Durruck said:
No. I hate Gnomer. there's just something wrong when I can solo SM, but get killed in Gnomer. You can't make me go down that last hallway.

<Samage hangs plaque reading "Scarlet Monestary" outside Gnomer> There. Now the idiot on the outside will never know the difference. :p

Since Wed/Thu are AD rep nights, I'd like to do it tonight (Tue). If not, Wed or Sat would be my next choices. We are available anytime except for Friday, so it is more up to the puller and other attendees.

SamIam said:
<Samage hangs plaque reading "Scarlet Monestary" outside Gnomer> There. Now the idiot on the outside will never know the difference. :p

Since Wed/Thu are AD rep nights, I'd like to do it tonight (Tue). If not, Wed or Sat would be my next choices. We are available anytime except for Friday, so it is more up to the puller and other attendees.

If you all need help and have an extra spot, let me know and I'll bring Reason (since I think you'll need a healer) to lend a hand. You all helped me out more times than I can remember. The least I could do is go through Gnomer with ya. I don't know the place that well, so as long as someone comes along that knows the instance, that's cool with me.

ttyl,

Chris

y'all know gnomer is 10-man right? I bring this up cause I always assumed it to be 5-man.

**EDIT: I had forgotten the rule pointed out below - shes probably right so ignore this comment

Last edited:
I would assume that quests can only be done 5 man though..just like every other instance. Does anyone know that for sure?

Back