Got free DAOC trial

Exo-Slayer

I just got the newst issue of Computer Gaming world and inside is a full version of the orignal DAOC but it has all the Shrouded Isles graphical upgrades it has a free trial that expires 2/29/04.

I had the orignal almost a year ago and got to 42 but I thought id give it another try and what better way then free...

Also wondering if you buy the expansion packs do they come with the free month like the orignal month came with?

Ah, I've gotta get my hands on that...been waiting for a free way to play DAoC for a couple years
laugh.gif

Yes, all expansions come with one free month.

Don't forget we are on Percival. Find us by typing /who trinity.

Ugh apparently the free trial is only 7 days and it does need credit card info. Oh well the dvd also included full versions of Deus Ex ,Warlords Battlecry, Thief II and some demos.

Seven day free trial of Dark Age of Camelot? ... That would be good to have on-hand. I miss the game quite a bit now and then but know that I'd hardly play even if I subscribed again. A free trial offer would be nice if I ever take a vacation off from work and can sit on my rear all day and play computer games again.

*sigh* Those days were fun.

Anyway, what I was writing to ask was, which issue of Computer Gaming World is the free trial in? December 2003 or January 2004? Let me know, I'd like to pick it up (if only for the full version of Deus Ex).

Save yer $$, I can mail you the CD's.
smile.gif
I got a subscription and a whole collection of CGW CD's I'll probably never use.....

Cory

Back