GP32 (GamePark)

TrigunX89

Anyone heard of the GP32? I've been seriously thinking about getting one. They're a bit pricey though, and it will probably take me a couple months to get the money for even the cheapest model without a lit screen. Anyway, it looks really cool, and most people seem happy with theirs. Though it seems it's not for everyone. Newbies at the GP32 forums usually get flamed for asking questions like this, so I thought I'd see if anyone had any opinions here.

Same here. I did some more looking into it, and it's gonna cost be more than I was thinking.

GP32 = $150 (front-lit version is $210)
128mb SMC $50

And I don't have $200-260 for it. Oh well, I hear they are considering a North American/European release, as well as a new model. I'm gonna wait a while and see if this happens.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrigunX89 @ Mar. 30 2004,5:31)]Same here. I did some more looking into it, and it's gonna cost be more than I was thinking.

GP32 = $150 (front-lit version is $210)
128mb SMC $50

And I don't have $200-260 for it. Oh well, I hear they are considering a North American/European release, as well as a new model. I'm gonna wait a while and see if this happens.
Hey dude, hate to tell ya but theres never going to be an American release...Gamepark folded last year......DARN IT! Why!? If they released in it America, If buy 2 of em, 1 for me and 1 for my bro.....Id get some GB,GBC, Genesis and GBA Emulators, ill have like 5 portables in one!

They did?! Why haven't I heard this anywhere? Aww man... Well, if the price drops, I'll probably get one. But it's unlikely...
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrigunX89 @ April 01 2004,2:14)]They did?! Why haven't I heard this anywhere? Aww man... Well, if the price drops, I'll probably get one. But it's unlikely...
sad.gif
yup...their site is long gone....man...I missed that site...it was the best!

Well, maybe some day (like when I get a job or something) I'll save up some money and get one. Maybe... I still want one regardless. Oh well, I can hope.

Back