Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Greetings, all, and welcome to the Christian Gamers Alliance 2004 Daily Devotional Forum! This year, we’ll be basing our daily devotionals on Oswald Chamber’s classic, “My Utmost For His Highest.” I pray this program will bless all those who participate and help them walk more closely with the Lord.

Before we begin, I’d like to post a few simple rules:

- You may and are encouraged to discuss and even debate, but do NOT argue. This forum is dedicated to Christians seeking a deeper relationship with Christ; all religious debate should be taken to our Religious Discussion forum.

- Respect one another. If you disagree with someone and wish to say so, do so in a civil manner.

- Keep off-topic posts to a minimum. This forum is dedicated to daily devotions. Please post any topics unrelated to this forum to their appropriate section on the CGA boards.

That is all!

If you do not currently own a copy of “My Utmost For His Highest” and would prefer to purchase it online, please refer to the Amazon shop link in this forum.

If you have any suggestions, questions, or complaints, please direct them to the forum moderator. Thank you all for your participation and prayers, and may God bless you richly as you dig deeper into His word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back