Guild Bank

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
So for those of you who hadn't heard this yet, the ability to get a guild bank was added in patch 1.2. I have now purchased one.

Kahiel

So for those of you who hadn't heard this yet, the ability to get a guild bank was added in patch 1.2. I have now purchased one.
Cool, I was wondering how to access it. How do we best use it? Drop crafting mats and cash? I also noticed that there is a button to use guild funds for repairs.

Grimbeorn

You can access it from the fleet. There isn't anything in it yet, but I think I set it up so that everyone can at least look at it and deposit/withdraw stuff. It can be used for repairs if it has credits, but it currently doesn't.

Kahiel

You can access it from the fleet. There isn't anything in it yet, but I think I set it up so that everyone can at least look at it and deposit/withdraw stuff. It can be used for repairs if it has credits, but it currently doesn't.
Not sure how ToJ typically handles this stuff. I got into the habit of "tithing" 10% of my cash on hand when I happened to visit the guild bank. So I will probably start doing that myself (I just dropped a bunch on a black-yellow crystal for my light sabers and I'm saving toward my lvl 50 mount).

Grimbeorn

Not sure how ToJ typically handles this stuff. I got into the habit of "tithing" 10% of my cash on hand when I happened to visit the guild bank. So I will probably start doing that myself (I just dropped a bunch on a black-yellow crystal for my light sabers and I'm saving toward my lvl 50 mount).
Hmm. I like it. ToJ doesn't have any official policy on guild banks that I am aware of, but I'm sure no one will argue with you if you want to do it that way.

Grimbeorn

Just so everyone knows, our guild bank just got re-added on the new server. Took Bioware's customer service a few days to do it, but it wasn't too bad.

Kahiel

Cool! Thanks Grim.

Now we need to find a day/time when we can get together and start running some flashpoints together.