Guild Banking Changes - Please read!!!

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
We are going to try to implement some new in-game and out-of-game guild banking systems and I wanted to let everyone know how to use these. First off these are two seperate but usable systems. First one is a downloaded addon called GuildAds. This program enables players to post needs for items\armor\wepaons in the guild, as well as advertising items that they have or have the ability to make (all automatic based upon your skill level in your profession) for others. Some users who don't mind d-loading third party programs may want to try this out (look for myself and plankeye who have already installed and tested this out) as this will become one of the ways the guild bank is used. For those users who don't like or want to d-load an in-game banking system, we are also installing\testing out a method that will allow users to view the guild bankers items online through our website, and post if they need any of them. This also updates automatically for whoever the new guild banker ends up being. This will give us two new ways to allow all players in the guild to make use of the bank more effectively. That being said, I would like to ask for a member who is on often enough, that would like to step up and take this position on to please let me know. You may post a repsonse here or send me a PM. I hope this helps future in-game banking for our guild!!

I hope you guys don't mind me sticking my nose in and giving GuildAds a major vote of confidence. I give it a full 5 stars. While the latest is "beta", it works better then the previous versions did and is a great tool. One of the many cool features is, have you ever come across a piece of armour or weapon and wonder if anyone can use it? Now you can inspect anyone in your guild who is on anywhere they might be. There are many other uses for it as well but I just wanted to give this two thumbs up. Hope I didn't overstep the realm bounties too much ;)

[7F]Hawk said:
I hope you guys don't mind me sticking my nose in and giving GuildAds a major vote of confidence. I give it a full 5 stars. While the latest is "beta", it works better then the previous versions did and is a great tool. One of the many cool features is, have you ever come across a piece of armour or weapon and wonder if anyone can use it? Now you can inspect anyone in your guild who is on anywhere they might be. There are many other uses for it as well but I just wanted to give this two thumbs up. Hope I didn't overstep the realm bounties too much ;)

Hang him!!

lol just teasing Hawk! Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it. I wasn't too sure about the program, and I really don't like cluttering my interface with useless stuff, but because of your post I'll look into it.

Thanks for posting.. it's good to see you :)

God bless,

-Bowser

*shudder*
I am really, really, really paranoid about downloading mods for WoW....

!!!!!!!!!! WRITHAN = TEBRAN
Now WHY didnt i know that like, a looonnnnngggg time ago.....?????

:p

Guild bankers new name is Redeemedbank, PST or mail in-game to her if you need or want to donate something.

Back