GUILD CONTEST!!!

brootis

Karazhan is an abandoned ancient tower, located in Deadwind Pass. It is notable for its famous occupant, the last Guardian of Tirisfal, Medivh.

On Tuesday September 6th, we are going to hold a guild contest. Create a team of 3-5 guild mates, and kill every single boss in Karazhan! This included Hyakiss the Lurker, Shadikith the Glider, or Rokad the Ravager. Attumen the Huntsman, Moroes, The Maiden of Virtue, The Opera Event, The Curator, The Chess Event, Netherspite, Shade of Aran, Terestian Illhoof, Nightbane, and Prince Malchezaar.

Some of these bosses are not on the normal Karazhan clear list, Nightbane requires that someone in the group has completed the quest to summon him, the first three bosses in the list above requires that you completely clear the servant’s quarters to get to one of them. PLAN AHEAD!:confused:

If you’re able to come and can summon Nightbane please post your name below so others may try and recruit you to their team.

If we do not get enough people for the amount of teams we have for Nightbane there may be a time penalty added to those who did not summon Nightbane.

Teams will start at the summoning stone by Kara, the first team to completely clear the Raid, and make it to the Summoning Stone outside of Kara wins. The entire team must be at the summoning stone in order to win.

First team out wins a large sum of gold to be split up amongst its members, second team and third teams will also receive gold prizes. Any teams thereafter will receive consolation prizes.
:eek:

Last edited:
Tuesday September 7th? My birthday is September 8th, and its on a thursday..not wednesday..atleast i think i'd know my own birthday. haha

I can summon on Brootis, and the other post said it timed out for some reason...and I didn't see it when I was reposting lol

I miss Kara. That was by far the most fun, most diverse raid. There were so many really cool encounters/concepts. I ran it every week for a year and it was still fun.

Yeah, you don't need the item anymore... there is a pile of bones on the ground now I beleive...

Back