Guild Event

Icthus

This Wednesday June 16th, at 8:30 pm EDT we will be having a guild event. We are calling it serveral things but it should be fun. We will be holding an open mic night in Goth Castle.

Basically, it is an ask the Pastor any question night. You or anyone else who wanders up can ask me (and I will have some back up) any question about God, the Bible or Theology in general and I will give you my best answer.

We want to hold it in a public place so that others may hear our meeting and join in on the open mic night. I would appreciate it if you have a question you already know if you could email it to me ((((pastoratsouthlakeharbor.com)))) (the preceding was done to help hide my email for scammers and hackers).

If you are brave enough you can post it here.

One fair warning!! There will be times I give you more than one answer. I tend to give you the major lines of thinking and let you decide.

So Ichy how did it go?
rock.gif
I'm a bit curious.
I know how people can be in game at times so
I wanted to see how things went and such.
Btw you guys would have had a blast at our
vbs this year. We just concluded it last night.
Blessings, "Angel"

Good to hear and please keep me up to date. Sometimes I just don't have all the time I would like to do all the things I want to do.
Blessings, "Angel"

You mean your clock does not have 30 hours in a day? You must have one of those old calanders too with 7 days a week instead of 10...

LOL I still plan on kidnapping you in a couple weeks to help me. Hopefully by now you've been able to get through some of the newsletters and this week we put yet another change in. So how does the 17th sound?
rock.gif
Don't worry I'll send you a real message too with more info. Blessings,"Angel"

Are you emailing the newsletter out? I have not gotten one :\ If they are posted please give us a link in general discussion.

Hmmmm Today makes the 4th week and it's really been growing. Did you guys not sign up for the letter under prayers in the CGA shared forums?
rock.gif
HMMM let me see if I can get you a link as they are available at the group area in Yahoo even if they didn't get to you when they were first sent. We are evoling each week..... keeps getting better and better the more God works through us.

Try joining here but it may change due to another format we're experimenting with.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cgaprayer/
I guess I should have checked in more with you guys, but I really thought you looked around all of the forums here as I see some of your posts from time to time.

Let me know what you think. You can reach me at litsafalda@yahoo.com
Blessings,"Angel"

Back