Guild Future and Guild Direction

PapaToad

I posted this in the guild chambers. I am getting the feeling from the posts I made and seeing between 23 to 53 views of that post, that we knights are not to concerned with what our guild is doing a  guild, but more doing what we do and if something falls together great.

I do not mind if that’s what you want, if you want just a place to be called a Christian guild and
And the freedom to do whatever with no clear direction ie raiding RvRing mini raids and guild functions. So be it.

I was under the impression that as a guild we wanted to go somewhere make our presence known and be a light in the Percy RvR community. I figure we have an untapped resource of adults and young men and woman willing to take the guild to the next level.

From the lack of replies and , insight and suggestion I take it that we do not have enough folks who are wanting to dedicate time, resources or even suggestion to where the guild should go and are happy with the way things are.

I know everyone is busy. That will always be the case. But before I dedicate the time and resources to revamp the boards and website. I would like the backing of my guild. If everyone doesn’t give a rip, then I would rather not waste my time and skills.

This is what I posted on the Guild chambers board to see if anyone would look there.

In all its like this

If you always do what you done, you will always get what you got!

Fellow Knights

I understand that as a Christian Guild we have a high standard
Something’s I would like to see are, that we are a beacon to the community In RvR and in alliance. I would like to see that KOT leads the way in hospitality and in general the DOAC. I would like us to be a known Presence in Albion and the realms as a whole.

Some Ideas I have are:

A Crafting Night. All of us come together in Camelot or Somewhere and just Craft for an evening and Fellowship

Church Services To pick a day and have someone give a sermon. Infact I think I may want to see a sermon team devolved

Sermon Team To handle sermon night

Worship team Danicas made an Interesting comment to me. She noticed how Minstrels reminder her of happy little worshipers. Hence I think we could incorporate Craft night, Sermon night and have a worship team there. (An Idea) While we fellowship

ML Raids I would like to get an ML team who can do ML raids weekly or bi monthly

Team Speak/ Voice I would love to have our top RvR email me some battle plans they believe would make all the difference in a battle

RvR I feel as Knights we should embody the technical and tactical skill in causing our enemies faint with fear, when they realize we are on the same field. I would like to build a reputation of origination and prowlessness, that when the forces of Albion are on and the see a Knight they ask “what should we do.”

Have FUN I want these things and I am sure some of you do. But Not at the cost of our fun and free time. We should not be stressed or pressured. We should do freely and with cheerfulness.

I feel that Knights of the Trinity are an untapped resource of skilled, diverse and dedicated gamers.  We can with Cheerfulness and great attitudes accomplish the unachievable. We are Christians we should keep our focus on God even in game

These are great ideas.

Do we have any interested in taking on some leadership? I would help with a minstry fair.

What is your craft Monty?

Mine is 200 in weaponcrafting, But a fair would be an awesome excuse to work on it and fellow ship at the same time.

Okay. lets get with Myth, Camm, and Philippi (who i saw yesterday) they are crafters and officers and pick a date.

I like your ideas too Montrez. But i am just starting school and i have a job that keeps me very busy. this is monday alone:
sad.gif

9 - 9:50 class
9:50-10:20 change clothes and haul booty to work ( broke the sound barrier in my car)
10:20-1:00 work
1:00- 1:20 shower, change and haul more booty to school
2-4:30 Class (which really let out at 5 so i was late to work)
5-6:00 sat in Atlanta rush hour traffic while my phone died so i couldnt call my boss...
6:00-6:15 haulled the last bit of booty i had to work
7:30 went home

Needless to say i have about >.< much time to spare and when i get home im lucky to play Daoc with out sleeping. I also have dial up so an rvr event in Hadrians, EMain or Odins is out of the question for me. We could do it in Molvik (the most active BG and me BG where ppl kow what they are doing) Odale is a 200 tailorer.... i can go higher and Vex is a Wcer. And i like the idea of getting the guild together and fellowshipping and crafting.

Great ideas, ill get on when i can

Sounds like a plan for those who have time. One of the reasons I kept playing DAOC was because I wanted to use it as a witnessing tool. With the sermons and even using crafting nights as ways to witness by crafting items for those in need. However, I do not know how much time I have to devote. I hardly have time to even play for fun. Though if events were scheduled, I might be able to fit them in. But you have to think I have to get up at 2:30 am (EST) every weekday, so my schedule is very weird.

Sorry I didn't respond in the guild chambers when you posted this. The main reason was that I didn't even know there was such a forum. Kind of hard to reply to a message you didn't even see because it was somewhere you didn't know about. However, I did check it, and don't even know if I have a password to it. I don't know what that section is for, but maybe we would be better informed if things were posted in General Discussion or more knowledge was given about the other section of the forum.

Just my thoughts...

Hey anthony, do you know some of us don't know how to access the guild chambers area?
rock.gif
? Maybe it's one reason for not so much response.
Just a thought ....BTW I don't know how to access it but wouldn't care to holler in there too if you want to email me how to go in there. SMILES

Blessings,"Angel"

Back