guild invite, please

janc

Hello,
I just joined ToJ yesterday, and am interested in joining your guild. I just recently got my main character to 50 (troll shaman on Igraine), and created some /level alts in Albion/Percival for a break from Midgard. Depending on what class restrictions you have in the guild, I have a variety of characters created (I still haven't decided which I like the most, but I'm leaning towards the paladin or friar):

Caunell MacRae - paladin (20)
Headric - friar (20)
Allimah - minstrel (20)
Diran - cabalist (20)
Rhiamon - necromancer (22)
Thryseth - theurgist (20)

I usually play weekdays after 9:30 central (depending on my wife and daughter
smile.gif
), later on Wednesdays, and various times during the weekend.

I look forward to meeting all of you. If you're curious about my main guild, I run the web site for it at http://www.northernreavers.com. It's not a Christian guild (unfortunately), but is in general a good group of players.

Since you have so many alts tell one of us and we will get you invited. I will be on tonight from 7 central to 9 central-ish.

Going for 48 tonight!

The Paladin seems to be a popular choice among our guildmates. Me and another have lvl 24 paladins, and sometimes, we'll raid dungeons together and such. I think it would be awesome if you joined us. Just think, three Trinity Paladins off on a mighty adventure. Not sure what kind of Paladin you're making. He's a 2 handed damage Paladin and I'm a chant and shield deffensive one. But look for me in game and say hi sometime. I'll be on as Chivah.

Have a great day in Christ, and welcome to the Trinity!

After talking to Blednnyn last night, I now actually have 2 paladins so I can see which one I like the best.

Caunell is a Highlander defensive (slash/shield spec) paladin.
Falannon is an Briton offensive (thrust/2-hand spec) paladin (I think that's the name).

I'll play both off and on to see which I like the most. Caunell is in the guild already, Falannon is not.

I would definitely be interested in a paladin group some time - so far, I've only soloed on this server.

I have a 34 paladin that is in moth balls for the moment. I can tell you there is no better group than three paladins. They simply do not get hit (if they all have sheilds).

Makes it easy to stand back and nuke, slice, dice, smash, or whatever.

How many other Paladins are in the guild? We gotta have a Paladin's night out sometime. Just a thought.

After doing a quick count on the Herald, it looks like there are 18 paladins in the guild total. Not all are active, though, and this doesn't take into consideration people with multiple paladin characters on the same account.

I started playing in August..I'm a level 20 Paladin in Albion
I'd like to join up also.  Sounds like fun
smile.gif

I go by

Ethandir Swordrust

Back