Guild Status Update - Please Read ASAP!

Flamethrøwer

Good morning citizen!

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on guild status and some news on what we have in mind for raiding in the near future!

The guild is 11/12 on current raid bosses, which is fantastic! It may have changed since I last looked, but we were 14th on the server (between Alliance and Horde) for 10-man progression raiding, even being ahead of some guilds that are known for their raiding prowess.

If you're interested in getting involved with a raiding team, just see our head raid leader McFierce (Angryson in this forum) for more details.

Anyway, with Firelands still a long way off, I would really like to see us get over this last hurdle and start into heroic modes. We can start working on these in Bastion of Twilight and that other... windy raid with the ...genies? I forget the name. I'd also like to see some heroic attempts in Blackwing Descent, but we need to defeat Nef first!

In order to provide some more structure and dependability into raiding, we are going to start taking more advantage of some of the time management features that we don't currently use in the game.

From this point forward, raiders will need: RealID, authenticator, and a cell phone. Allow me to explain...
- Every raider will be required to use RealID and provide their information to the guild leaders, head raid leader and their fellow raiders. This RealID will allow us to track your time in-game. Using this in conjunction with the Armory character feed updates, we will be able to tell how much time you spend in the game, where you spend it, and how productive you are. This information will be helpful when we give you "constructive feedback" on how you should be spending your time, both in and out of game, to better prepare yourself for raiding.

- Your authenticator will allow you access into the Raider guild bank tab, as well as a certain amount of gold withdrawals for the day. We will adjust your gold withdrawals based on the amount of time you've spent being productive in-game, similar to an hourly pay rate. You will track your time by "punching in" a new thread I'll be creating entitled "Time Card".

- Your cell phone will allow us to contact you if we feel you should be online for a scheduled raid time, have not been spending enough productive time in-game to warrant a raid spot, or have not been farming enough materials for the collective. It's probably best if we also have your girlfriend/boyfriend, spouse, or mother's cell phone just in case we can't reach you.

The rest of the guild can either choose, or be chosen, to participate in a raiding support system. Each player will be given a job, most likely with one gathering and one crafting profession that we will assign to you. You will gather materials and craft items based on a weekly quota and send these in to the guild overlords, erm, leaders. These items will be used to support the raiding efforts of the guild.

In order to ensure you are "fairly" compensated for your efforts, make sure to update this thread daily with the time you log in, what you accomplished, and any posts of praise or support for this glorious regime, I mean guild. The Time Card thread will be checked against RealID and Armory information to ensure compliance.

I am excited for this brave new world we are creating (for the good of the guild), and look forward to hoarding, um, sharing the benefits of this system with you all!

- Comrade Flame

P.S. If you have any questions, just message Comrade Samboe.

Last edited:
Question: When will distribution of territories based on guild contribution begin? Dibs on Loch Modan.

Also:
I am happy to go wherever my Betters place me. They know what's best for me, and everyone else as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: When will distribution of territories based on guild contribution begin? Dibs on Loch Modan.

Also:
I am happy to go wherever my Betters place me. They know what's best for me, and everyone else as well.

Good post, Cryøgenic, good post! Most likely this will be in conjunction with gathering. We will divide up based on what land holds the appropriate natural resources for your trade - for instance, a pyrium farmer would most likely be given a portion of Twilight Highlands as his or her territory, but with permission to roam the entire zone freely in order to more efficiently meet their quota. Based on efficiency metrics gathered over the first few weeks, the most productive citizens will be appointed as zone leaders who can oversee the actions of all those in their zone. They will report directly to the guild leaders and collect the materials of their subordinates and pass them along to the guild overlords, I mean leaders - LEADERS! Man, I keep doing that...

Last edited:
Awesome about time.
People really need to take this seriously!
Really do you think Nef will just bow to us.
I whole heartily pledge my undying love to Flame and things Flameness
Lets get this show on the road.

Feedback is not welcome, I am assuming.
Oh, I can I begin using Benediction again?
Over my time playing WoW this is the third best decision ever by Redeemed.
Losers need to find another guild, like today.
Superior players always rule over weak minded bots.

Also:
I will not sit on the Throne of Flame, and will only approach it with my daily contributions for the good of the collective.

Awesome about time.
People really need to take this seriously!
Really do you think Nef will just bow to us.
I whole heartily pledge my undying love to Flame and things Flameness
Lets get this show on the road.

Feedback is not welcome, I am assuming.
Oh, I can I begin using Benediction again?
Over my time playing WoW this is the third best decision ever by Redeemed.
Losers need to find another guild, like today.
Superior players always rule over weak minded bots.

Also:
I will not sit on the Throne of Flame, and will only approach it with my daily contributions for the good of the collective.

Good post, Icthus, good post! Of course, lavish praise of the new system is welcome. All other comments will be... filtered for validity.

Last edited:
Who should we send realid and cell to?

Also:
This is the greatest idea ever, and I am excited to participate in it's awesomeness.

This all sounds very fair and reasonable but what if the overl...er leaders feel someone isn't contributing as much as he/she could be? What sort of punishme..uh..motivation programs will there be?

Also:
I cannot imagine why anyone would not comply with this amazing idea. Why have we not done this sooner? I would be honored to write your biography.

Who should we send realid and cell to?

Also:
This is the greatest idea ever, and I am excited to participate in it's awesomeness.

Good post, Lloren, good post! You can send this information to, at minimum, your raid leader, raiding team, McFierce, and the guild leaders.

Last edited:
This all sounds very fair and reasonable but what if the overl...er leaders feel someone isn't contributing as much as he/she could be? What sort of punishme..uh..motivation programs will there be?

I cannot imagine why anyone would not comply with this amazing idea. Why have we not done this sooner? I would be honored to write your biography.

Good post, Cryøgenic, good post! Insubordination, while inconceivable at this time, may eventually happen. It is in times like these, when we must deal with those still affected by the primal urges of instinct, that we need to remember that this is being done for the good of the whole. Individual desires need not matter, and in fact, will fade away over time.

Last edited:
Good post, Cryøgenic, good post! Insubordination, while inconceivable at this time, may eventually happen. It is in times like these, when we must deal with those still affected by the primal urges of instinct, that we need to remember that this is being done for the good of the whole. Individual desires need not matter, and in fact, will fade away over time.

"The needs of the few out weigh the needs of the many."
- Flame

Also:
This system is good for the entire guild and I can see no other way a guild should be run.

"The needs of the few out weigh the needs of the many."
- Flame

Also:
This system is good for the entire guild and I can see no other way a guild should be run.

Good post, Icthus, good post! It seems you may be a little confused in the first part of it though! I will be in contact to set up a meeting so that we can "fine tune" your thinking. Misunderstandings of the system can lead to "problems".

The date you posted this is curious. Had this been announced tomorrow Id be more apt to believe

Also:
The date of this idea is irrelevant because of how awesome it is!

why do i feel an April fools joke coming on?

Also:
It is obvious that this thread is not an April Fool's joke. Suggesting such a great idea and then taking it back would simply be mean-spirited.

Good post, Icthus, good post! It seems you may be a little confused in the first part of it though! I will be in contact to set up a meeting so that we can "fine tune" your thinking. Misunderstandings of the system can lead to "problems".

I was hoping you would just download the adjustment to my implant.

Also:
I'm looking forward to my stylish implant.

I am McFierce and I approve this message. Consider this already implemented. Glad we can finally stop talking about it and do it.

Also:
All my gold and stuffs will be donated immediately to this cause.

huh

im a Republican,we don't do collectives.....

you should know that silly.

Also:
I'm ready to revise my political beliefs for the good of the collective.

Ummmm, did that say we will be constructively criticized about how we spend our time both in game and out?!?! :eek:

Also:
I fully support this idea.

Reporting. Affirmative. Yes Sir? Affirmative.

Also:
Words such as 'no', 'negative', and 'can't' should hereby be banned.

Back