Guild WebSite

PapaToad

I pray that God is working in everyone’s life powerfully and effectively. If you feel He is not,  contact me via email or in game and well start some serious prayer for those that need it.

Ok now down to some serious guild business. I am taking over the guild website.(With Itchuus Blessing) I am playing with asp programming and some .Net stuff and some other things to see if it would be easier to remake the current site or go for a new one altogether. (new host)  But either way within a month look for so real changes in the site.

Which is why I am posting, I want ideas on what You, Our guild, Our In game Church wants to see and would like others to see that represents us (The Knights of the Trinity) to the outside would.

I have a two fold mission the Lord has laid on my heart for this.

One (1)   To make a website up-to-date with the latest and greatest guild information upfront and available. (Easy to find)  Filled with useful game information that is categorized and easy to follow to help out our hardcore gamers and to not so hardcore gamer members. A complete and easy to follow roster complete with Ranks and who the what is what of what, Of course other nifty cool things.

Two (2) I feel the Lord influencing me to add some Real Life resources to the web site. Whether its links for continuing education, missionary updates of our members,  Real Life stuff in their areas or even of Church listings or directories for our members who do not have a Real Life church they belong to. (Which we all should belong to a church in RL)  I will be doing this through and only with the blessing of our leadership.  I do feel that as a Christian Guild we do have a responsibility to be a Light in Game and out. We do not evangelize in Game (giving respect to game politics) But we sure can on our web site. And As I told our Leaders, I find out more about a guild from its site than I do its members most time. I feel that it (Our Site is a under used tool for the Lord) I want to change that.

So there you have it. We will be a non denominational guild, but scripturally sound on our site, we will have forums open to constructive and responsible discussion. But of course no flaming. My Pastor is fond of saying be a People of Presence (Presence of Christ in our Lives) and to change an old adage. I want people who come to our Site to know we are a Guild of Presence. (Culturally Relevant and Scripturally Sound)

So please email me (if you tell me in game I will forgot unless my note book is next to me) So email me at MontrezAnthony at hotmail.com (dodging dataminers) Send me your ideas and what you think would be Useful, neat, cool, interesting to see on our site. Tell me what you think would be of interest to our little community.

I will answer all email, (a matter of respect) to let you know I got your mail and whether your idea is feasible and in line with what we want to portray as a guild under Christ. All will be considered so send them. Also any other ideas you have in about the guild you are welcome to pass along to me, and I will pass them along the Chain of Command.

Well that’s my rant, thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Have fun and May the Lord Bless your day!

Your Servant,
Montrez Anthony

HMMmm pouts,

First the yippy and I'm glad you're doing it.
Now the buts..... Please also take the time to
send me your prayer so we can add them to our newsletter. We've been up and running a
month now. Also we have included websites to our churches each week and are growing there. We can add yours too just let us know.
Also I still need volunteers to help take a little off of me to be guest prayer-ers. They pick write a theme and a prayer to go along with it.

I will probably eventually come and participate more in kot when I find the time and feel like I'm supposed to be in daoc more. Atm I'm just not having fun there and except for all the wonderful people to be there's no sense being there if it's not fun and a stress reliever.

Anyway you can reach me here or litsafalda@yahoo.com with any and all requests and if you don't want them public we can just put you on the private prayers list.

Blessings, Angel

OK Its been over a month and I got one reply for our website. I have been playing with .Net and ASP and Think I have something I just need to refine it. It took a little longer than I expected. But, after I do some More shopping around. I think we may try another Host. Seeing How NO ONE has had any input. I will move forward once I finish up on a few things.

I will soon have (probably in 2 week, Work is hectic) The Officers of the guild look at a dry run and play around in it. I think we can go live with it by next month.

So if you have any suggestion start suggesting! Also when we run the “Test Run” We will be doing a lot of tweaking then as well.

Thank you

After looking at my wording I must humbly apologize for my misguided wording? I am sorry. I was not looking at other hosts to slap CGA in The face. I think they do a wonderful job maintain an awesome Christ centered website. And I am sure we will work something out. I was looking at the guilds options.

I was loose tongued. I caused some folks to take offense. I never meant to do that I was driven so forward in my zeal to accomplish the tasks given me in the guild. I may have offended our brethren in CGA.

Please accept my formal apologies and I hope to anchor a long and fruitful relationship with each other thru Christ.

I apologize if I offended anyone in the guild by speaking with out touching base with our Leaders.

I guess I feel if you always do what you did, you always get what you got. And I see so much potential in the Guild. My Zeal got me.

I am sorry I ruffled feathers.

Back