GuildWars2?

miriam

I played GW for about 2 years and LOVED it. I have 11 level 20's but havent played in a long time.. burned out from same old quests etc.

I am playing warhammer now but am still looking forward to GW2.. any idea when that will be released?

No idea on a release date as of yet. They are working really hard on it from what I found on the GW website as well as game informer and other gaming sites.

They want it to be as perfect as possible from what I understand before release. Work out all the bugs and what not.

Most people thought there would be a beta right around now or early 09. But Anet said that isn't gonna happen. Now people are speculating a beta late 09 to early 2010, but nothing is set in stone. Anet is being very secretive about this.

Well considering they are intending to take the scope of the game and make it even larger. More races, a different type of plot line, (Bubble plots I think they will be called) I think a big deal they are trying to do is balance all the classes with the races.

I would suspect a Beta in late 2010 or early 2011. But thats my guess.

Back