GW/GW2 Question

Waynos

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering what will become of original Guild Wars guilds when everyone starts playing GW2?
For those who need time to get the new GW2;
Will they still be part of the guild they were in?
Or will the guilds from original GW be closed and they will have to re-join a guild when they buy GW2?

Only reason I ask is;
Since i have found/joined a Christian Guild it has more than doubled my love for the game and not having foul language and fighting flooding my chat makes it so much more enjoyable.
Not to mention it is a great encouragement to know other Christians are out there and using today's technology to share the Lord with a lost and dying world

Nothing will happen to the GW servers. Arenanet has promised that these servers will remain up and running for as long as the player base is still active. Your GW characters will remain in the same guild.

I think many of us are planning on moving to GW2 when it comes out so GW will feel like a ghost town but I'm sure there will still be some folks playing.

well i suppose when the people who haven't got GW2 finally get it..they could use this forum or TS3 to find their guild in GW2 lol...and yes it will be a huge ghost town

I plan playing both, too - although way more time in GW2. Going back will be nostalgic - like playing pre-characters now.

Good for you Kyrel. I plan to do the same. Maybe I can finally get my

Ritualist through all the areas.

Ursina has threatened to beat me up if I let her languish is cold void of abandoned pixels. To be precise she is trying to lead a general uprising in Clan Erse and by association the Unnamed Clan.

Well...Abba Lahav plans to dance with Ursina upon Abaddon's grave many times in the future.

Back