GW2 - BETA

A big thanks for following us on Facebook! We have a surprise for you tomorrow[2/22/12], so keep an eye on our social networks and website and tell your friends to follow us, too! ~RB

194_blog_image.png

I feel that arena PvP and WvW were two separate games worth of gameplay built into the already huge Guild Wars 2. There were people in chat saying that they practically lived in WvW all weekend. I can seriously see paying the flat fee for Guild Wars 2 just to PvP

awesome!!

Haha, posted at the same time :) Anyways, the link must be down now due to "Internal server error." Probably overload :D

Edit: This from their twitter page:
Hey all: we're aware of the issues that some people are having getting to the page. We're on it! ~RB

Last edited:
Can't wait to get home and do this. Sadly I only have 1 computer to run the dxdiag on :(

Only one sign up for me lol.

I signed up. My pc info was sent to Anet. I may just get in because I have a 6-year old computer lol. They want to see what minimum requirements would be to run the game. We'll see ...

Saaaaweeeeeet!

I didn't know what website to put for our guild... What are you guys posting?

I should have put toj.cc/gw but didn't think of that one.. I put cgalliance.org. (signed up through the email I got)

I got an email and applied for beta too. I left the website info blank. I was going to put toj.cc/gw, but it just redirects to cgalliance.org now. Keep in mind that if you are selected for a closed beta event, it's a violation of the NDR to disclose that. I just thought I'd mention that since we are all very excited about this. :)

What does NDA stand for and what does that mean for me?

NDA stands for Non-Disclosure Agreement. An NDA is a legal contract between ArenaNet and you that states all content in the Guild Wars 2 Beta Events is confidential. By signing the NDA, you agree to not disclose that you are a participant in a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event and to not disclose any information about the content. Breaking the NDA can lead to legal proceedings.

Lol -

Welcome to Beta. The first rule of Beta is: you do not talk about Beta. The second rule of Beta is: you DO NOT talk about Beta!

I guess that means each of us has a one in a million chance of getting in...lol

Actually the odds are a little better than that, depending on how many they accept.

Haha I said the same thing when I saw it on Twitter! 1 in a million! But come on.. what other event has a million applicants in 48 hrs?!! woooot

From GW2 twitter today:

Hi folks, just to confirm, the sign ups last week are for a chance at the next (end of march) and following beta events for #GuildWars2 ~AT

So I doubt the game will be released in April if the next beta event is at the end of March.

Back