GW2 Sauce. The Sauce Boss.

Echelon

Started this blog for the people new to Guild Wars 2. Currently doing a series chronicling the news of GW2 from 2007 on. Also having a friend contribute, and he is going through Eye of the North and documenting Hall of Monuments progress.

Eventually we will post current news along with the two series we are working on.

We are both new to blogging, and only speak bad English. And write it too. And start sentences with ''and''.

http://gw2sauce.blogspot.com

Enjoy.

"In my biased opinion, Guild Wars 2 is easily the most anticipated MMO..."
You sir, have stated a fact. I think you should fix that post :)
My mind is starving for some good ol' MMO action...WoW isn't however what it wants anymore. MUST HAVE GUILD WARS 2 NAAAOOO

Indeed. In prepping all of the posts chronicling the GW2 news from the first announcement until now, my excitement is bursting. Seeing where things were in 2007 - 2008 versus where they are now......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......me gusta.

I'll check this out - I'm starting to look to GW2 as my next game. Star Wars is a lot of fun, but just isn't keeping my attention like WoW did.

I'll check this out - I'm starting to look to GW2 as my next game. Star Wars is a lot of fun, but just isn't keeping my attention like WoW did.

I feel the exact same way. Get on to the Scrolls of Rez like I'm doing!

podcast

hey ..i listened to your podcast in its entirety.. YES I DID.. can u believe it?

guid wars was my very first mmo.. i absolutely LOVED IT. i, like you, echelon, have been a gamer my whole life, and i picked up the box of gw and said,, hmmm.. looks coool.. and i was hooked.. i will definitely be playing gw2 someday.. swtor holding my attention for now.

God bless you guys.. nice hearing your voices man. see you round. SKRUBS

Back