Halo PC - You going to get it?

M

Master_Chief

I Pre-Ordered Halo PC yesterday! Release Date is September 30th, and I got free shipping. I got it at Amazon.com for $45. I am quite happy
biggrin.gif

P.S.
This is my first post on these boards!

Welcome!

I sure would like Halo PC, but there are way too many other games I already have on my list. This 2nd half of the year has too many interesting games.

Of course. I would cease to exsist if I didn't get it.

"When is the release date?"

Who knows. Hopefully before next month.

My copy will ship on September 30th, 2003. So, thats as near to release date as I can figure.
smile.gif

I hope to visit these boards more often!

My desired purchases are:

Jedi Academy
Knights of the Old Republic
Victory At Hebron
Call of Duty
New Medal of Honor Expansion
Half Life 2

Desired because all of them may not fit with my schedule or budget.

But that's compared to 1 new game (Freelancer) I got in the first 7 months of the year.

Forget Half Life 2 , Halo for PC will be the Number 1 selling game of the Decade
smile.gif

it comes with a built in Editor that you can use to make maps, vehicles, charecters. They are supporting the gaming community like never before.

Plus cool maps, and online game play. It will be availible for the MAC and the PC, both can play on the SAME SERVER, so mac and pc can play against each other!!

Yea, we all know it is going to rule
smile.gif

In Unreal Tournament 2003, they have a built in editor used to create maps and so forth, I created a (historically accurate) model of the entire Alamo grounds

Hold on, I have no official host, but the .zip file is on my hardrive. . . . . I have tried to submit it to UT2003 HQ but no, dead page! I will post a screenshot (hope this works)[will try to post link to .zip file]:

post-4-1063397990.jpg

im def gonna get halo for pc. its such a sweet game. (ive played the beta) but with the whole half life change over to steam dealy, its got me at a loss for interest in a buggy multiplayer system from valve, so im leaning towards halo fo sho. but i cant wait to get my hands on the real copy of halo. should be a classic!

Good to have you on this Cga board Master_Chief , Welcome, I don't care that much about Halo, I'm
looking at getting Deus Ex 2 and XIII, they use
unreal 2 Engine.
biggrin.gif

Cool looking map Master Chef!  A couple years ago I was going to make a map of the Alamo for Q3A. Joined a mod instead...

I think Doom 3 will rule them all! Halo PC and DX2 afterwards. Then maybe Max Payne 2 and HL2... Hmm, still waiting for Quake 4 as well...
smile.gif

Ok, CCGR? What's the e-mail I can email the .zip file to? Anyone who would like the UT2003 map, DM-TheAlamo, please post your email, or send me a private message with email. Note: I release this map on the grounds that you will in no way try to copy it, alter it, or claim ownership. If you accept these terms, I will send you the map.

doom3?! You've got to be kidding me...it's just a stupid old game that they're resurrecting with better graphics. And if the doom3 engine is as bad as the unreal2 engine, you'll need a 3 ghz processor to run it at the lowest res. -_-

Back