Happy Meatober!

Brydon

Legacy of Elijah Officer
I wish you all a Happy Meatoberfest celebration. I think we need more details on this wonderful Charr holiday... and there should be some sort of observance... involving cow... and maybe bacon. On what day do we officially recognize Meatober? It's time to start building traditions here!

Involving cows, eh? We get a bunch of people to do WvW together and some of us get the cow finisher. Let's fling cows!

You're right, Koeril. We shouldn't be stingy with our abundance of meat. I'll bring the catapults, you bring the cows. Or to steal a line from ANet, "Cattlepult".

I wish you all a Happy Meatoberfest celebration. I think we need more details on this wonderful Charr holiday... and there should be some sort of observance... involving cow... and maybe bacon. On what day do we officially recognize Meatober? It's time to start building traditions here!

In Diessa Plateau (15-25 area) they have an Npc that talks about a meatoberfest lol

The Risen ships use trebs to fire slugs (or something), ours brings cows! Hamburgers for all!

Hmm.. I'm thinking later this month we should get together in Diessa Plateau and celebrate Meatoberfest. I think we can get the Quaggan's in the guild hall to start preparing a fest to help with the celebration.

You didn't know that our invisible guild hall is fully staffed with Quaggans? Everything runs on Quaggan! America runs on Quaggan!

Back