heh dial up for me

Zero Hotz

u were wonder'in how did he survive to download that huge game well I did and when I told people on the game tehy were surprised but the lag is bad when u go some where for the first time but when u go there more it has less lag
smile.gif
. and some where wondering where I downloaded the patches well u go to have the net up first so u can actaully acess the game but the patches r automatic or else u can not play and riight now I'm loading more! some bad things about the game is the way the women dressed, also the entertainers r dancers and that heals u mentally also singers do the same. so this game is rockin, if anyone has this game I'm in sever one my name is Osskaz Obic add me too your friends list when u play and so I know your from this forum tell me your from the forum k? c'ya guys!

I dont know. But he kept saying on other threads on how he went through the panfully long process of downloading star wars galaxies.

no I did not download it let me explain again I bought the game for $50 then I installed it but since the game get updated every week and I got it late I had alot of dowloading to do so I did not get it from the web I got it from the store

Back