Hello Everyone

Cosette

I apologize for not posting all the way until now. I wanted to let everyone know that right after Albert Lyonesse applied, his computer went out and we plan to have the comp fixed sometime in the beginning of January...

Also in this time frame, I (Cosette Lyonesse) and Albert Lyonesse got married and I've been incredibly busy with finishing up this college semester which ends on december 16th. I plan to play during the break though and hope I might see a couple of you playing as well. =)

I apologize for not posting all the way until now. I wanted to let everyone know that right after Albert Lyonesse applied, his computer went out and we plan to have the comp fixed sometime in the beginning of January...

Also in this time frame, I (Cosette Lyonesse) and Albert Lyonesse got married and I've been incredibly busy with finishing up this college semester which ends on december 16th. I plan to play during the break though and hope I might see a couple of you playing as well. =)

Congratulations and welcome back :)

The chapter is not super active right now, but Sandi and I are out there making life difficult and usually quite a bit shorter for the monsters.

We would love to have some company..!
After a patch or two arrives maybe a few more chapter members will play as well.

As much as lots of people seem to hate this game, well maybe I'm easily amused, but I actually like this :)

Nice to see people coming back...I am getting laid off next week, so prepare to see me in game in the next week or two... :)

@Xion--sorry to hear that =/ (I'll see you in game soon though.)

@Holm-- I liked the game even for graphics alone honestly. :) I'll be back soon after this college semester ends.... See you this weekend! Let's see what we can all get done for free!

Back