Hello fellowers!

H

hunnie

Just passing by! I've swarmed here from the tribforce forum! Hope to see you guys around! Wish you all well

Mmmmm isn't spam one of the major food groups? You're always welcome if you're bringing food Shark
wink.gif

Honestly, we'd love to see any of you, any time.

-A WITCH A WITCH!! WE FOUND A WITCH!! May we burn her?
-How do you know she is a witch?
-She turned me into a newt!
-A newt?
-I got better

SPAM!!!! EAT IT!!
tounge.gif

oh and welcome to the forums hunnie

ROFL crazy_legs and Ultima Avatar...

I can see I'm going to have a lot of fun here.  
wink.gif

So ya like Monty Python then do ya?  Exccccelleeeeeent... Then I suppose things like Mr. Bean and Spinal Tap are on the menu as well?
smile.gif

One of my favorites is:

"Bring out your dead, bring out your dead!"
"I don't want to go in the cart."
"Oh, don't be such a baby."
"He's not dead yet"
"No, but he will be soon and he's just taking up room in the house."
"I'll be better tomorrow."
etc...

Just Hysterical.

BTW, Ultima, love your handle, I've played almost every Britannia game there is
biggrin.gif
 Remember Ultima Underworld? It was a great change from the 3rd person views... and was instrumental in getting me into FP games.  I thought it was cool.

Cheers guys,
~eNiGma

Ooooh ooh, ill quote bean... wait, bah, he doesnt talk. "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!" "I fart in your general direction!" "Its only a fleshwound, come on you pansie!" "Well call it a draw."

Actually, Mr. Bean does say a few mumbled words. I recently took out the Mr. Bean's from the library and they are hilarious. Most of them I had never seen before. My 3 year old was even laughing and calling him "Funny Guy". And...unbelievably, my wife watched two episodes and was laughing. I used to watch Mr. Bean with my father/mother-in-law and my wife would refuse saying it was completely stupid.

I used to be a big Python fan, but haven't watched them in years.

-what is the average air velosity of a swallow?
-what do u mean, an african or a european swallow?
-uh.. i dont know that.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
-How do u know so much about swallows?
-you have to know these things when you're king
laugh.gif

"Today we are teaching poodles how to fly!" "Sometimes it takes them alittle longer to get it right."

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Actually, Mr. Bean does say a few mumbled words.
Yep, he does, and in the series, 'Mr. Bean', it's those mumbled little phrases that make up some of the most hilarious moments!

Actually  Rowan Atkinson (bean) is really funny in Black Adder, and plays the rather articulate main character. Extremely humorous
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I used to be a big Python fan, but haven't watched them in years.
Time to rent the Grail or some of the flying circus flicks again SSquared and see what you've been missing  
laugh.gif

Did anyone notice that during the beginning of that witch scene you see the guy tying the coconuts to the birds? (presumably swallows?)

-What are you doing?
-Riding my horse!
-You don't have a horse, your just banging two coconuts together. WHere did you get them anyway?
-We found them.
-What do you mean you found them! Coconuts do not grow here.
-Why not?
-We are in an indigenous zone. Coconuts grow in a tropical climate....

etc, etc.

Ogre

-Head1: "So angry!"
-Head2: "So hungry..."

-Head1: "That way!"
-Head2: "No, that way!"

-Head1: "I'm with stupid."
-Head2: "Me too!"

-*belch*
-Head1: "He did it..."
-Head2: "No! He did it!"

-*fart*
-*giggling*

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

Mr. Bean, wow. Brings back memories, I used to watch him with my family when I was younger, havn't seen a Mr. Bean show in years. Can't say I'v seen monty python, my dad and brother have, and I'v seen like, 5 minutes of one.

Enigma, tell me more about the Black Adder shows. I see those at the library as well, but have never taken them out.

Also, a co-worker/friend of mine has the Flying Circus DVD set. I did borrow 2 of them last year, but only got through a little bit of it.

YES! well i did what i set out do to do. I confused crazy legs and probbably a few others. Anyways it's not montypython it's warcraft3 =P. Have a good day!

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Enigma, tell me more about the Black Adder shows.  I see those at the library as well, but have never taken them out.

Very very funny stuff SSquared... it was kind of a sci-fi tv series about two guys, Rowan Atkinson (who plays lord blackadder) and his sidekick Tony Robinson (plays Baldrick, his sidekick or steward of sorts) who travel throughout time in a time machine. They always interfere with historical events and discover that they have altered their present time somehow when they get back to their own time. It starts out in the 15th Century and continues on through World War I.

If ya like sci/fi and british humor...you'll like this. I have not seen every episode myself...yet...
biggrin.gif

The last episode aired in 1989...och a sad day it was.  He went right into the Mr.Bean series immediately after.

Hey speaking of funny shows...I'm gonna be watching a classic comedy tonight, Mel Brooks', Young Frankenstein  can ya believe I have never seen this one?? I'm looking forward to it!

The Black Adder's sound absolutely hilarious. I can't wait to see them.

I've only seen 'Young Frankenstein' once, and that was maybe 9 or 10 years ago.

Back