Hello from a newbie

Pelagrin

I've change the name I've been using, so I wanted to update that here, and I've got my new profile all set up. ;) If you want, feel free to delete my old account.

Uhh, welcome to the boards.
laugh.gif

He had mentioned in another post he has been using Tolkien has his online gaming name and would like to remain consistent.

Cool balloon art Tolkien, I'm impressed.  From your pic, it looks like you're quite proficient at it!  I like the Elmo.
biggrin.gif

Cheers!

Thanks about the balloon art. It's fun, and it brings in a little extra cash. If you told me about a year and a half ago that I'd be doing it now though, I'd probably hit you.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I started using Tolkien as my Xbox Live name, and on another forum where I'm pretty active. I'm not good at the multiple identity thing (or at least I don't want to admit it), so I figured that I wanted to keep them in synch.

...and yeah CCGR, I agree about PCs, but Xbox is still fun. ;)

*SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM*

Actually, Jammer7 is just really cool!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amorphus88 @ Mar. 20 2003,5:09)]what balloon art?  his avatar?  wha? is Balloon a program?
He makes balloon figure thingies (like the clowns do at a circus). Check out his website.

Yeah, I agree with keeping a consistent name...I'm known as some slightly-varied form of "SLAM" anywhere where some n00b has taken my name
mad.gif

Still, I'm still me
cool.gif

Back